The Bridge.

I looked down at the water far below the bridge. The water flowed and splashed against the pillars. It was almost time.

The wind softly hit my face. I looked up at the night sky, the stars seemed to be dusting it. The moon reflecting on the water.

"Karl?"

I turned around. It was a woman, her hair straight and colored dark brown. She was covered in blood. Red stains on her cheek, her fingers dripping blood, her outfit had smears everywhere. The red liquid pooled under her.

It was my older sister.

"Liz?" I called out. This was nothing new to me, I see her every night. She haunts me.

"It was all your fault."

"W- what?"  Shes never said that before, this was different.

"It was all your fault!!! You could've stopped this. It all happened because of YOU"

Tears slowly made their way down my face.

"No.. no. I didn't know!! I didn't know I swear!"

"You killed me."

She ran forward, I let out a small gasp as she pushed me off.

I started to panic. Why did she do that!? She's never done that before. Am I going to die??? I don't want to die.

I don't want to die.

As soon as my head connected with water, the scene changed. I was in my living room, my mother was crying on the couch and my father was in front of me.

"You selfish bitch. Why did you let her go!? You could've stopped this. It's your fault she's gone" he yelled at me.

"She said she was going out with her friends! I didn't know" I repeated for the millionth time. As soon as those words escaped I felt a sting on my cheek, he slapped me.

I turned back to face him, but he was gone. So was my mom. Someone else took her place, It was me. I was scrolling on my phone.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, my sister walked in.

"Hey Karl I'm going out with a couple of friends, will you be alright?" She said.

Say no.. SAY NO.

"Yeah I'll be fine, Love you have fun"  I replied.

"Love you too, bye" she said, leaving.

"Oh Karl. You should've told her to stay, it's your fault she left. If you told her to stay she wouldn't have jumped off. Tsk tsk" Another voice said. I looked to my right and Dream stood there, staring at the door.

"I. Didn't. Know"

"You should've" he turned to me, his eyes showed no emotion. I started to hyperventilate. I broke down, head buried between my knees as my arms wrapped around them. 

I should've known. I should've known.

"Karl. Get up"  Dream stared down out me.

"Karl!! Wake up" his voice changed.

"Karl it's okay I'm here.. please wake up!!"