Oh George

This sets place after karlnap breakfast and work. Dream called in sick.

I just got home from work, sapnap was in the living room.

"Hey there" I said sitting down next to him.
"I miss my phone." He sighed. Since sap came last minute and in a rush, he forgot his phone at home. But after that his eyes looked more serious.

"Karl, we need to talk about what happened"

And just like that, I went stiff.

"No we don't." That sentence came out before I could stop it.
"Yes we do, Karl. We can't just move on like it never happened ok? I'm terrified that I'm going to loose you. What if I hadn't been there? What if I had ignored that call?" He visibly winced at that, and I would do if the photos of what happened flashed. Then it hit me, he wasn't here because he didn't want to go back to dream and George, he was here because he doesn't trust me to be by myself.

"I'm sorry. I'm not ready to talk about this, I want you to-.. to go home." I saw the hurt in his eyes, I regretted it so much.
"I can't do that."
"Are you deaf!? I don't want you here anymore!" I snapped. And just when the words processed, my eyes were wide.

Shit.

"Sapnap I-" I was interrupted by a phone call, Dream was calling me. "Answer it" Sapnap said, his voice seemed different, I didn't want to deal with this so I did, and I put him on speaker.

"Hey dream"
"Karl I need to confess something to you"
"Uh. Ok go ahead"
"So the actual reason I didn't show up today and canceled the trip to the mall was because sapnap kind of went missing, George has slipped back into a state of depression and I didn't want to worry you, I also can't leave George alone to go look for him. If you ever see him please call me"

Now it was sapnaps turn for his eyes to go wide, he signaled for me to give him the phone and I did.

"Dream? Is George okay?"

"Sapnap!? What the fuck dude. Where on earth were you!?"

"Here! I'm so sorry I'll be home right now, Where's George?"

"Bedroom. I'll go talk to him"

And he hung up.

"..I'm coming with you, it's the least I could do" I announced walking out the room to leave, signaling him to follow. He did, but in silence. We grabbed our skateboards and skated, fast. Their house was not that far, but it wasn't close. The whole time he didn't talk to me nor did I talk to him.

We made it to their home after ten minutes, both Dream and George were waiting outside. As soon as they saw us George visibly lit up. He came towards us and immediately hugged Sapnap.

"Sapnap you idiot. You scared me, don't ever do that again" his voice was muffled.
"I'm so sorry George, I really am- wait are we hugging? We've never done this before-"  George immediately let go of sapnap after that, causing Dream to turn into a tea kettle.

[ B99 reference >:) ]

"Is that my hoodie?-" sapnap asked confused.
"Shut up. Let's go in, Dream made cookies"

Dream made his way next to us.

"You guys go ahead, I owe Karl a trip to the mall"
"Damn right" I grinned.

"Can we come?" George asked.

"No!"
"No!"

Dream and I glanced at each other.

"Sorry George, but Karl and I wanted to.. what I'm trying to say is, Karl and I need this time to be alone. I could take you and sap next time. For now just enjoy some cookies and relax. Alright?"