Playground?

I woke up to the annoying sound of my phone ringing. I glanced at the screen,

🍴 Dream 🍴

Answer Decline

I pressed decline without hesitation and tried to go back to sleep. But the phone rang again.

I answered this time.

"What!?" I snapped. I soon realized how angry my tone sounded and who I was talking to. "Shit! Sorry sorry sorry!.."

"You're alright.. just called to tell you we're going out today"

"Do I have to?.."

"Yes! Sapnap won't shut up about you and he wants you to come"

I slightly blushed at his words, why? I don't really know.

"I don't know.."

"You don't have to if you don't want to. I can tell the others that you're sick or tired"

"You know what.. sure why not"

"Great! Be ready in an hour"

He hung up, it was 10:13 am. I stayed on my bed for thirteen more minutes, not bothering to get up.

However, when fifteen minutes passed I realized I was still wearing sapnaps hoodie. I quickly got up to change, I took off the hoodie and folded it neatly, placing it on my bed.

I looked through my closet to find something to wear, I settled on a plain white hoodie with black pants. I also wore some rings and kept the necklace George gave me yesterday, I folded the clothes I borrowed from George as well and placed them downstairs on the couch so I remember to give it to him.

There was still around twenty minutes left, so I made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for breakfast cause why not.

I spent the rest of my waiting time watching adventure time.

I got a text from dream, telling me that he's here and waiting outside. I grabbed the clothes I needed to return, my phone, my headphones, my keys and my wallet.

I walked outside and locked the door, Dream was driving as always, but the passenger seat was empty. I decided to sit there instead.

I heard the sound of the door unlocking and opened it.

"Good morning" Dream greeted.
"Morning" I replied, I looked back and saw sapnap asleep, leaning back on his chair, and George also asleep, but he looked like he fell over sapnaps legs.

"Why're they asleep?.." I asked in a whisper, confused. Dream pulled out of the drive way and started 'the journey'.

"They aren't fully awake yet. They've been up all night doing god knows what"

"Will they wake up if they hear us?"

"No, they're heavy sleepers"

"Perfect. I want to talk to you about something" I said raising my voice to a normal level. Dream hummed, his way of saying 'go ahead'.