Chapter 2

Your POV
So, after the girls left us all alone, Lauren told me she liked me. I liked her too. I mean, who wouldn't though? (Am I right?). The waitress came back and told us it was almost closing time. I didn't realized we had talked for so long. I got up, and we walked to the bus which was sitting outside the restaurant. All the girls were in their bunks on their phones or something.

We went to the back lounge, and Lauren sat criss-cross-applesauce. I laid down, with my head in her lap and she grabbed a book "read to me" I said, and she looked at me, confused "why?" I smiled "because I like that book and it'd be cute if you read parts of it to me, even just random pages" she smirked "ok, here it goes," I close my eyes, waiting for the sound of her voice to sooth me to sleep. "You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view... Until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it. Until I feared I would lose it, I never loved to read. One does not love breathing."

Lauren's POV
Y/N is so cute. She fell asleep on my lap to me reading my favorite quotes from To Kill A Mockingbird. There's something about her that just draws me towards her, she's just so intelligent and we talked for hours about the same things. We are so alike. She's what I've been looking for all this time.

Authors note
Sorry it's short, the next chapter will be longer, I promise! I love you guys! Xoxoxo