Chapter 11

Your POV
The girls wanted me to come back on tour with them, so I did. I wasn't gonna be away from Lauren any longer than I already was. But I did have a few questions for Lauren. She finally woke up and walked to the back lounge where I was sitting. "Hey babe, can we talk?" I asked, as she sat next to me and nodded "ok, I just wanted to know some things. First, why did you and Tori date and why couldn't you tell me?" She sighed, "Simon called and told me that it would be 'good for publicity' to date her. We would both have more music sold and stuff. That's what he told me, and I told him no, that I loved you. But he said I had no choice." I took a deep breath, "was it ever real? And why did you guys break up?" Lauren sighed, "I mean after you left, I was devastated. It was hard for me to make it real, but after a while, I got lonely and she was the only one around. So, I made it real. But, we broke up because she knew that I was still in love with you, no matter how much I told her I wasn't." I blushed at what she said, knowing I won over Tori felt pretty good.

"And one last thing," she nodded for me to continue, "well, I did say that you owed me one a while ago when you and Tori were a thing, and I never really got anything." She smirked, "what would you want?" I smirked, straddling her, "something I've been waiting to do since that night I was in the hospital" she looked a bit shocked, but leaned in to kiss me. I kissed down her jawline to her neck, quickly finding her sweet spot. She moaned, and then flipped us over so she was on top of me. She laid us down on the couch in the back lounge, and kissed down my neck, finding my sweet spot almost immediately. "F-fuck...Lauren..." I breathed out between moans. She took off her shirt, and then mine, she admired my body for a few seconds, and I did the same to her. She then removed my bra, and then hers. She rubbed her hands up and down my abdomen, and kissed my collarbone making me moan louder this time. She kissed down my body, leaving hickeys down my stomach. She got to the waist band of my shorts and underwear and pulled them off in one swift movement. She kissed down my thighs into my wet center, and she licked my wet folds teasingly. "Oh my god please Lauren" she quickly obliged and began circling her tongue, and with every movement, I got closer and closer to coming undone "Lauren, I-I'm close" she sped up, and I finally came undone underneath of her. "That was amazing. Totally worth the wait" I smirked at her, and she kissed me, "I love you" I smiled, " I love you too"

We quickly put our clothes back on and went back to sleep until the show started.

AUTHORS NOTE
THIS IS MY GIFT TO YOU FOR BEING SO PATIENT! HOPE IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT! LOL XOXOXO