Chapter 12

Your POV
Lauren and I have been doing so well. We've been really clingy and couple-like and it's great.
She finally woke up and kissed my neck. "Well good morning babe" I smiled down at her. We were stopped at a truck stop. None of the girls wanted the breakfast from there because it was kind of a dirty place. Luckily, we were sleeping on the bus so we wouldn't have to sleep in such a dirty area.

I took a taxi to Waffle House. Ally won the coin toss. I went in and ordered and sat at a booth to wait for them to bring out the bag of food. Then, someone say on the opposite side of me in the booth. I looked up, and it was none other than, Tori. Greattttt. "Uhh hi?" She frowned a bit at my greeting, "ok look, I know I was a bitch a few years ago, and I'm so so sorry for what I caused. But I heard you two recently got back together. Congrats." I smiled a bit, "I forgive you Tori" she smiled back, and then frowned again, "but, I kinda...need...your...help?" I was very confused at this point, until she rolled up her sleeve, revealing bruises up and down her arm. "Oh my god Tori!" I whisper-yelled "what is that from?" She looked down, "umm, well Austin has a really bad temper, and I'm scared. I don't know how to get out of it," I frowned a bit. "You know what? Come on the bus with the girls and I for a night or two and then when he comes looking for you, we will call the police" she nodded and I grabbed the food and we left.

I knocked on the door to the bus and I heard Mila yell 'I got it!' And a few seconds later, she opened the door. Her eyes widened, clearly she was shocked to see Tori with me. I whispered, "Mila, we'll talk later, ok?" She moved out of the way and nodded. The other girls were sitting in the front lounge and they all looked shocked to see Tori as well, but they grabbed their food and sat at the table. I could tell Lauren was pissed, but we'd talk about it after the show.

*2 hours later*
Tori and I are standing backstage watching the girls do sound check, when Tori spoke, "you really loved her back then didn't you?" I looked at her, "yeah, I never really stopped loving her. I know I didn't know her for that long, but she was my world, and I'm glad to have her back, but I know she's pissed I brought you here," she looked down and frowned a bit, "sorry, I can go if you want" I shook my head, "I accepted your apology and I don't mind being friends with you Tori, because you seem like a cool person. And Lauren will just have to deal with it, because I'm not gonna put you back into a situation like that. Especially since I've been in one before." She gave me a small smile as a thanks.

The show ended and we went back to the bus. Lauren told me to sit down, so I did. "Y/N, can you explain to me what the fuck my ex is doing here?" She whispered, "look, you know how I was in an abusive relationship before I met you? Well, she's in one and I don't want that for anyone. She apologized for everything and she's actually really sweet. She's staying here until he comes and finds her and then I'll take care of it." She looked at me, with a tear streaming down her face, "what if you get hurt?" I wiped her tear, "we will cross that bridge when we get there babe, it'll be ok" she smiled, "you always make me feel better about everything. I love you so much," she kissed me and stood up and so did I, "I love you too, Laur. Now let's get some sleep" we laid in bed, cuddled closely against each other and fell asleep.

AUTHORS NOTE:
I've finally finished this chapter! I hope you all enjoy this chapter and thank you for being so patient with me. Thank you so much for 14,000+ reads, it means so much to me! I love you guys so much! Xoxoxo