Chapter 15

Your POV
Lauren and I haven't had a lot of time together lately, it's kinda scaring me. I've lost her once, and I don't wanna do it again. She means way too much to me.

I woke up and Lauren wasn't next to me. I secretly always feared that Tori would take her from me again, and now that Tori is on the tour bus with us, it just makes it worse. I walked out to the front of the bus and there Lauren was, eating her cereal. "Where's the rest of the girls?" I asked her, sitting down. "They left, said they were going shopping or some shit"

I chuckled a bit, "get dressed" she looked at me funny, but did what I said and put on some jeans and her Lana t-shirt that I got for her and we left. Lauren looked at me, obviously questioning why I brought her out today.

I've been planning it for a while and now that all the bullshit (Austin) is taken care of, I can finally do it. No, it's not a marriage proposal, it's a promise ring, and I'm going to wear one too.

"So, baby, we're at your favorite spot in the entire world, and I figured it was the perfect time for this..." I pulled the ring out of my pocket and handed it to her, "what's this? Are you proposing?" She giggled, and that sound got me so happy, "not quite yet sweetheart, more like, promising to be together until then or longer," I smiled as she put it on and kissed her, "do you get one too? I want everyone to know that that gorgeous face is mine,"

I showed her my hand, already wearing the ring, "oh, so you just knew I was going to say yes?," she smirked, "I was....hoping" she smiled and kissed me, "well I love you, and it's a yes"

AUTHORS NOTE:
Thanks for the patience you guys! I love you all and I hope you enjoyed!!