Chapter 5

Your POV
We had just gotten back to the bus after shopping for a bit. The girls were all talking to each other and I was just holding Lauren's hand. It was like a comfort thing. She made me feel good. My phone started ringing, it was Hannah. "Hello?" Lauren and the girls stopped talking and stared at me, clearly wondering who was on the phone. Hannah answered me "hey! Would you mind taking my shift today? I gotta take care of my mom. She's really bad today" Hannah's mom has an illness that makes it hard for her to do things on her own and sometimes it gets so bad that someone has to stay with her, "uh, yeah, sure. I just gotta get my stuff and I'll be there" I looked back at the girls "I have to go take my friend's shift at the pool for a while" Lauren gave me a kiss and I left to go to the pool.

I finally got to the pool and I get into my chair, and what do you know, my ex is here. She swam up to me "hey! Nice seeing you here" she smiled at me "Stacy, you knew I worked here" I said coldly. Our relationship ended on a pretty bad note, she cheated on me, hit me, pushed me around, and eventually, I couldn't take it anymore. "C'mon Y/N! I'm different now, you don't have to keep hating me" I shook my head in disbelief at the fact that she even thought I'd wanna see her "I know I don't have to, and I don't. I just dislike you, a whole fucking lot" she smiled "well maybe I could change your mind about that" I laughed "nice try, but I already have someone else in my life, I don't want you anymore" I saw Lauren and the girls walk into the pool again, and Lauren saw me talking to Stacy. "Fine, but just know that I'm here if you guys don't work out" she winked and swam away. Lauren and the girls walked up to me "who was that?" Dinah asked "she's my bitchy ex who thinks that I want her back" Lauren then randomly kissed me, I think she was a little bit jealous.

My shift finally ended and I went to the stand and talked to Lisa, "I'm clocking out, my shift is over!" She just nodded because they were super busy, and I clocked out my time card and went over to the girls. "Hey, my shift is over, can we go back on the bus now?" They all got up and grabbed their stuff, but Lauren just walked right past me. Great, she's mad. The girls and I got to the bus and Lauren walked right to the back lounge "dammit Lauren wait up!" She turned around "what?!" She yelled, "what are you so upset about?!" I answered "oh nothing, just the fact that your ex was talking to you, just seemed a little suspicious to me!" I rolled my eyes "Lauren, you have no reason to be jealous of her!" she laughed "are you kidding?! Fucking look at her Y/N! She's beautiful" I shook my head "you don't know why we broke up, you have no idea what happened between me and her. I don't care about how she looks. She literally makes me sick, Lauren." She seemed to calm down a bit "what happened?" I gritted my teeth "she used to get super drunk and cheat on me every night and come home and hit me and pushed me around, I almost died one night, and I finally broke it off because of that. So don't get jealous before you know the story." I walked off the bus after saying all of that, and she grabbed my arm and turned me around. She hugged me tightly "I'm so sorry that that stuff happened to you Y/N. I didn't know and I'm sorry for getting jealous of her" I hugged her back and kissed the top of her head "it's ok Lo, come on, let's go back on the bus and relax" she grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers "ok babe"

Authors Note!
Oh my gosh, a long chapter! Lol hope y'all love it! I love you all, thanks for being so patient! I appreciate it so much! Xoxoxo