Chapter 3

Your POV
I woke up, still laying on Lauren's lap. She was still asleep though, I guess she didn't wanna wake me last night so she just fell asleep with me. I sat up and walked out to the lounge, "hey Mila" I sat next to her "could you guys take me home?" She looked up from her book and the other girls looked up at me as well "why? Did something happen?" They all said simultaneously "no, no, I just thought I would have to go home" they laughed, and Mani spoke up "nah Y/N, you can stay, but if you need to get clothes from your house, we'd be happy to stop on the way" I smiled "thanks guys"

Mani got up and put a movie in. When it finally came on, it was the Beyoncé movie "oh my god, again mani?!" Lauren said, and I laughed "come on LoLo, I've never seen it!" She made her grumpy face and I kissed her nose "you're too cute" she smiled at me "ew get a room, annoyings!" Dinah teased, and we laughed. Later on, they started asking me questions.

"Are you just a lifeguard, or do you have another job too?" Camila asked "well, I don't have another job, but I sing" I half smiled "really?!" Ally jumped up "sing something!" My face got red and I kinda got really nervous "what should I sing?" I asked "sing one of our songs" Dinah said, "that'll be the true test"

I opened my mouth to sing....