Chapter 21

Your POV
How am I supposed to make such a big decision? I've been thinking about it for this past week and Lauren and I have barely said a word to each other. I walked to the front lounge and Mani was there "uh, Mani? Can we talk?" I looked at her from the door to the back lounge. Chandler was out with Aunt Dinah and Ally.

Mani walked to the back lounge with me and shut the door, "what's up boo?" I sighed, "I know Lauren told you about my choice I had to make...but I don't know what to do Mani" she smiled slightly, "I think you need to have a real good talk with Jauregui about her attitude in this situation. She'll be back in a few. Just know I got your back girl," she got up and walked out and a few seconds later, Lauren walked in.

She walked back to me and sat down as I stood up. "Look, you can hate me all you want for this, but I'm not choosing. I have you both and I'm keeping you both. I'm not giving up on that baby. I'm her only chance. And I'm not giving up on you because I'm in love with you. But if you want to give up on me, then I understand. But I'm keeping that baby whether you like it or not," I let out a deep breath and watched for her reaction. "Ok. I'm sorry for giving you that ultimatum. It was shitty of me. I want you to stay...with Chandler." She stands up and kisses me gently, "I love you baby" she smiles a bit and so do I "I love you too babe"

Eventually the girls came back with the baby and we all read her a story and put her to bed and we fell asleep shortly after.

AUTHORS NOTE:
I hope you guys liked it! I love you all so much! Thank you for reading and being so patient with me! I appreciate it more than you know! Xoxoxo