Chapter 1 ~ 𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘴

There once was a vampire known as Vanitas, who was deeply reviled by the others of his own kind. While all other vampires were born on the night of the crimson moon, he came into the world under the blue moon's light. Such a phenomenon was unheard of, and therefore, was considered a sign of ill omen. His brethren feared Vanitas and drove him from the village. Wandering alone in the woods, he was forced to brave the terrors of darkness and the freezing clutches of snow. And so, he made a solemn vow. He would have his vengeance upon those vampires born under the crimson moon.

'You fools will rue the day you persecuted me! Opening this grimoire will cause you to be stricken with a curse more terrible than death!'

His special creations was a sinister tome, one that he had imbued with an unholy power: to corrupt the true name of a vampire.

'Those who take this book in hand shall find their eyes shining with the same blue light as mine and will become bringers of death upon all vampire kind.'

Such a story was found in Vanitas de lune blue, a story most demons would've grown up with. Including you.

You suddenly jolted upwards, finding yourself that you have been sleeping for a few hour as the train stopped moving. It was probably the time to jump off  until the next ride. You stood up from you seat and try to reach for your luggage, (although frankly you are short) a kind man helped you and handed yours things.

You give him a polite bow and walk away from him. Stopping for a bit by pulling out your map tracing a pen. You estimate the length and width, from the looks of it......it's very far, far away.

That made you turned pale in white. Seeing as though your spine shivered. You have a long way to go by feet if you want to hurry up to the plane station.

~Meow~ 

Was the only thing you heard, until you felt something furry nuzzling your legs. Slowly glancing down at your feet was none other than a fluffy white cat. It got a frown and two colors of purple and blue.

You decided to pick the cat up as it purrs it head to your neck. You softly stroked it's fur since you have a cat yourself ( A black one I may say), you wonder where it's owner is. It be dangerous to leave it here alone.

"Murr!" a very deep voice called. Turning towards your left direction to see a very handsome man. His skin was of a darker color from theirs, his orbs were of a beautiful violet color and his hair was in a the shade of silvery white. In fact, he was dressed in white. From the top of his hat to the bottom of his shoes, he was covered in the color all white.

He hustle to where a ball of white fur ball and noticed you are hold his cat. The two of stared each other until you broke the eye contact and hold out the cat name Murr to him.

You can't speak yet since you don't remember the last time you drank water. All you did was gesture this white suited man to take back his cat.

The man seemed to be lost in though and soon to realized he was staring at you too long and nodded as a thanks as he took his fur ball in his arms. "Thank you." he said, as you look in different direction as if there was someone who was looking for you.

"Pardon me, but do you-" as he was about asked you where are your parents, until suddenly he was surprised that you were gone by a second.

You were speed walking away, making clicking noise with your high heels, while leaving that nice guy, also you could tell by that smell knowingly that he's another vampire.

Just how many vampires can approach you while you were trying to have a nice peaceful freedom. You sigh as you normally walk into the streets with your suitcase, looking around spotting a store with baked bread.