Chapter 11 ~ 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘴

" Hey. " A significant black-haired with dark blue eyes called out it who is rather Vanitas but a younger one.

" Huh? " You replied while hugging the book of vanitas close to you. " Who are you? W-Why are you here? " you asked. " The doctor will be angry if he'll saw you here. "

" I'm not here to hurt you or get you in trouble, I saw you here by accident and you look.... lonely. " The black-haired boy replied.

"Oh....I see. What's your name?"  you suddenly asked out of curiosity before touching the young boy's shirt tugging gently.

" My name is... " there was a pause from him and shook his head. "Sorry...I don't remember. But I'm called No. 69. "

"You're a project as well?" you slump in defeat. "It's alright...ooh, I have an idea!" You lit up laying your book on the bed and approach the boy on the other side.

Reaching your hand out of the cell, you cupped his face with your hands and tilt your head thinking.

" What are you thinking? " The boy asked.

" A name for you. " you replied.

" I don't need a na- "

" I got it! How about Vanitas? " you asked.

"......Vanitas? Did you get that name from The Vampire of the Blue Moon? " The boy grumbled.

" Well, I like your dark blue eyes and your hair! So it suits you. " you said cheerfully while the boy frowned with a twitch of his eye.

" Me? Getting a name from that disgusting vampire story? Are you trying to make me laugh? " The boy asked seriously making you gulp and pulling your hands away.

"I'm sorry...I guess you hate vampires too. Well, how about Vanvan? " you asked.

" That's still from the name Vanitas, right? " The boy asked deadpanned making you giggle.

" Well, you'll be Vanvan for now. "

The boy turned away blushing while you decided to playfully reach down grabbing his hand and place it to your head smiling to yourself

You could guess this could be your love at first sight....~

All you wanted in this current moment in time was to sleep. Just sleep away the fatigue. But a certain someone seemed to have other ideas. You had slept for what felt like an eternity to you before you sat upright in the bed, hair disheveled as you let a small yawn leave your lips.