Chapter 11

(A/N: Thanks guys for everything. Please enjoy this chappie and comment. I promise the next one will be action packed. I love you all!!)

SEPTEMBER 16, 2015

8:30AM

GOTHAM ACADEMY- Auditorium

Calypso's POV

"Whoa." I said. Was I the only one who saw that?

I looked at Dick and apparently, I wasn't. He looked shocked too. "Well. That was either really smooth or-"

"An accident." I finished.

"Can we dance and I'll do that to you too?" He looked at me and gave me a devilish smirk.

"I'll just move out of the way and let you fall Dick. Don't push it."

"Not pushing it." He raised his hands in surrender, but of course it's not a real surrender.

We clapped as the choir exited off stage.

"Thank you GA Choir for that performance." The MC said. "Now moving on, I'd like to call Doctor..."

"Ugh." Dick groaned and leaned back. "This is going to be so boring."

"Nah."

He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Yeah." I sighed.

He slid his arm around my shoulder. "You don't mind do you?"

"No. I don't mind." I replied. "If I fall asleep you better not complain if I put my head on your shoulder."

"You could put your head on it now."

I obliged.

I guess the teachers don't pay attention to the students are doing the General Assembly, you know because they're paying attention to the General Assembly. As long as you're not noisy, they won't tell you to shut up.

"I hope Cath and Zac are fine." I said as other things I didn't pay attention to happened.

"Yeah. Me too." Dick replied. "I mean, you know they're not so-"

"PDA?"

"Like the both of us?" He came back.

"You mean just you right?"

"You show it too you know."

That's when I wanted to take my head off his shoulder but I decided not to, I was getting comfortable already.

"Whatever, friends show affection too you know."

"This way?"

"Yeah this way."

"Well that's not how I see it."

"How do you see it then?"

"I see as a 'couple' PDA."

I stepped on his foot.

"Ouch!"

"You're not there yet."

"Oh, yet?" He smirked.

"We'll see."

"Am I near best friend?"

"I'll tell you."

He waited for an answer.

"I didn't say when."

He groaned and leaned back his head. "You're going to be mine beautiful, you know that right?"

"We'll see."