Chapter 2

Uncle Slade didn't kill me. Apparently it's a great excuse if you sleep at like... 1:30 am then wake up at like.... Oh I don't know.... Two in the afternoon?

Anyway, from August 20 to August 31, I had nothing to do. So I decided to make a twitter. It's @calypsoofgotham.

My first tweet went like this:

Hey. I'm the real Calypso Luthor, just in case someone impersonated me. So yeah I'm a #newbie on twitter. :)

I browsed through the trending tweets. I saw One Direction, and.... I pretty much just looked at One Direction. You see, I am a fan. One day, I was watching some TV when X-Factor UK came on. (I can watch all the X-Factors, Dad paid for international network, perks of owning your own satellite) I saw their auditions, then fell in love with them.

Next thing I knew, I retweeted 50 tweets about them while I was browsing.

And that's where the stalking pretty much began. (Like after I saw them audition, not after the Retweets)

I literally cried when Simon called them back on July 23, 2010, 8:22 PM and made the five (really hot) boys form a band!

And the stalking became more intense than usual.

Plus, I also stalk Rick Riordan, the author I the amazing Lightning Thief, Sea of Monsters, Titan's Curse, Battle of the Labyrinth, and Last Olympian. I was personally waiting for the Lost Hero, which was coming out October 2010. Rumors tell that Percy isn't there, but why remove the main protagonist, it's not like they're going to make him forget stuff then add a new character who's not as awesome as the main protagonist. I really like (read: am obsessed with) the books and characters.

Am I right?

And couple of years ago, I became obsessed with Harry Potter.

It's last book was published 2007, (I was ten) I started reading them when I was like.... Eight? 2004. The year.... Well, the year after Order of The Phoenix was released and the year before The Half-Blood Prince was released.

Then I discovered the Hunger Games, which was released 2008 and it's last book, the Mockingjay, was released that year, 2010!

And the Kane Chronicles, The Red Pyramid, also released 2010.

Plus, I went in The Lord of the Rings fandom. Like since the books were finished in the early to mid 1900's, I don't have to wait for anything. The story is nice, (read: the story is so beautiful, with beautiful handcrafted and formed phrases.)

Funny how fandoms come into your life.

Anyway, going back to my boring twitter life,

The first one to tweet me was someone surprising,

@therealrichardgrayson Hey, you got a twitter!

Usually when someone puts real, he's fake but.... Maybe it was Dick.

He followed me after that.

I checked his profile, just to confirm it was indeed a Grayson I met.

Yeah. It was Dick. I followed him.

His profile picture was genuinely stupid. And by stupid I mean cute. And by cute I mean cute not physically attractive cute. And by physically attractive cute, I mean Dick Grayson smiling and holding a huge golden trophy with a golden base, there are words at the bottom of the picture:

SCHOOL YEAR 2009-2010

RICHARD GRAYSON

MATHLETE OF THE YEAR