I for Instability

Hey friends, enemies, and those yet to be determined, I'm back on my bullshit again. I realized I could spice things up, but there was nothing I had the creativity to do I'm sorry for taking so long!! I finally got to watch the episode and get a break!!

Something is wrong here. Something is wrong here—

"Okay," Kurasuma says, his voice is too scratchy he sounds like— Atsu knows what sick people sound like, his sister has been dying his whole life and Kurasuma sounds like there's a needle in his chest. He sounds like he's trying to reassure himself, "we made it to the next checkpoint, good. We cleared the lobby, good. If we're stopped we'll just say we're staying here."

"Uh, sir, we're just a bunch of junior-high kids—I mean, look at us." Sosuke says, he's stumbling over his words. Anxiety must swell in his chest in a way Atsu has long learnt to tamp down. 

"Why not?" Kurasuma says. "This is where the kids off the elite stay when their parents travel, didn't you know that? Only the best for daddy's little prince or princess." He sighs, like he's long used to rich people and their rich children. "You should see the antics those trust-fund kids get up to."

"Mhm." Atsu hums. "Just act like you deserve it. It's the easiest way to fool people."

"Excellent! So turn those noses up and pretend you own the place!" Koro-sensei says, excited. "C'mon, practice, show me.. entitled!"

Atsu knows this act, he plays it when his parents wanted others to like them, to show they were working hard with one sick daughter and one spoiled son they only wanted the best for, he relaxes his posture in its entirety, rolls his eyes and tits his head up at a well rehearsed angle. A show of superiority. He's looking down on everyone. He clicks his tongue again and looks up — which is what his mor og på meant by rolling his eyes and not completely rolling his eyes; it was stupid — he's ready. Atsu slips into this world like a duck in water, bristling his featgers and sinking his mouth into permanent dissatisfaction.

"It occurred to me we don't know what our enemy looks like, so we best martial  ourselves to be vigilant. Even as guests, we're incredibly vulnerable." Korosensei declares.

Atsu clicks his tongue and rolls his eyes, snooty as possible, "Yeah, whatever."

It doesn't stop the nagging, though. Something is wrong. Something is very very wrong— Atsu can smell the scheme from a mile away.

(Let's go to the beach, Atsu!)

He hasn't felt this way in a long time. Bile is scrapping against his stomach. Terasuka is running to the front lines, past someone dripping in bloodlust, so potent it's choking, "Who said this was gonna be hard? I say we pick up the pace a swarm this joint!"

"Terasuka, watch out―"

Kurasuma pulls them back fast enough to get them away and treat himself to a face full of gass. Purple swoops over the room, Atsu doesn't even flinch, it smells like halothane vapour―

"What gave me away? I pride myself on being as nondescript as possible, it's my best selling point." Sumoggo says, eyes thining. Atsu watches carefully as his head tilts sideways in underestimation.

"I've seen you before," Yuzuki's breath sucks in, At such wonders if she's angry. "you were the one to served us complementary drinks back at the hotel! Why would you be here if you worked for the other place? It doesn't add up."

Sumoggo let's out a bark of a laugh, "So, you're good with faces, huh?"

"Admit it!" Kayano jumps the gun, "You were the one that got everyone sick!"

"S'at right?" He's smug, serene posture pointed toward arrogance. "I'd love to see your evidence, go on Sherlock. Tropical islands are a hot bed for all sorts of icky viruses."

"Hm," Yuzuki's voice pinches up, "and yet, we've been on different parts of the island all day. The only time we were together was for dinner on the shipboard restaurant. Okajima and Okuda bailed on that to work on the video and―miraculously, they're under the weather. Which makes your free drinks the only viable suspect, and since you served them―" she points at him, glee colouring her words, "you, sir, are the poisoner! Elementary!"

"That was seriously amazing." Shota grins.

"It's like television!" Kayano shouts.

"I blame my taste in detective manga―"

Atsu turns to Akabane. "Hey," he says, "I think we should block out the exits."

Akabane looks at him with a kind of wide eyed thing that he can't quite place, grinning wide abs with too many teeth for Atsu to find cute, "Sure."

By the time Sumoggo starts laughing, Atsu is standing with Akabane, blocking out an exit, Terasuka follows suit and so do his friends. Kurasuma falls to the floor, and Atsu wonders if he's tired or it the world is waysided to him. He supposes it doesn't matter, but maybe―

"Well, congratulations on figuring it out, really, but I'm afraid you're too late." Sumoggo smugly says, "Not to toot my own horn, but that gass was a homemade concoction. It turns enemies into statues. And―" something is gripping his at the heart with excitement, "the air disperses the runoffs, so there's no trace! Now then, since you're not here to trade, Ill have to tell the big man negotiations are deteriorated."

But they exits are cut off― Atsu grins in his facade of a spoiled kid, something arrogant copied from Sumoggo's face, "Well, jeg lærte av de beste, korrigere, teach?"

Atsu smiles, smells the air. Sea salt floods his senses but he doesn't drown. His feet stay on the concrete and away from the sand. He thinks of home, and it's citrus.

I is for instability;

Do you ever think of me?

When it's cold and dreary,

Can you think of me dearly?

I stay up all night

With your face in my mind

When I close my eyes

Yours are right before mine

I think if you asked me to

I'd pull a trigger

Or jump the gun

Or pledge to the ledger

Sign your name on the dotted line

To give your heart,

and I'll give mine