WELCOME BACK!

Megan's pov: edit-

I'm packing because today I'm going back on the road with wwe 5 months I have been out of action domink has been really good helping me out and everything.

I felt arms go around my waist "hi." Dom said laying his head on my Shoulder "hi." I laughed "need help?" He asked "hmmm yes can you get my toothbrush and my hair brush from the bathroom plz love." I ask turning to face him "yep." He kissed my lips before walking away I keep packing a few minutes later he comes back handing me my brush and toothbrush before laying down on are bed "are you done yetttt." He complained "ya I just need to get my charger then I will be." I said going in my nightstand to get it before zipping it up and putting it by the door.

"I can't wait for you to get out in that ring and show off that nice ass in your new gear." Dom said smacking my butt letting out a squeal before running onto the bed "ok so I was thinking we could leave early to we could get good seats bc we all know that Finn will get them." I said laying down Dom comes and lays down next to me putting his arm around me "sure what time are you thinking bc we leave at 7 and they start getting there around like 6 so what 5 but then we will be there for 3 hours." He stated "ya but I mean like how about we get there at 6 also?" I ask "I'm good with that." With that me and Dom fall asleep cuddling waiting for tomorrow to come.

—————————————-
Tomorrow: "5:00" am

The alarm waking me a Dom up "babe get up." I said kissing his head he only gets out a small moan "ugh" I get up and get in the shower and do my hair finishing off my makeup and walking of the bathroom seeing dom up and ready sitting on his phone "I'm ready when you want to leave." I said putting my clothes in the laundry "I am I put you suitcase in the car." He said looking at me I walk over giving him a kiss "thanks babe!" I said walking away he follows after and grabbing the keys before we walk out.

Getting to the airport seeing Rey we both go up to him "oh Megan welcome back!" He said hugging me "thanks Rey can't wait." I said smiling "well well well welcome back missy." I hear an Aussie accent behind me " rhea!" I said going to  hug her "ugh I've missed you." She said "stop I've missed you too." I said pulling away "how's the knee?" She asked "good feels so much better." I smiled "the princess is back I see." Finn said "hey Finn." I smile "hey princess." Princess was the nickname Finn gave me when I started bc I always was in his words the 'princess' and it just stuck.

" let's get on this plane!" I said exactly making everyone laugh "someone's happy to be back."
Rey said "ya that's all she talked about for like 7 days since she got to 'ok' to come back." Dom said "hey I can't help it." I said going to walk with rhea.

A/n

Their going to New York btw I forgot to mention 😁

Megan:
———————
Few hours later:
Getting to the Arena wasn't that bad dom and I where asked by Stephanie to come to her office we both wondered why till she start to talk about a story line for us of how I will join the judgment day but for about month will be siding with Rey I really couldn't wait bc I will be able to get with people I love so idc.

The show was about to start and Rey had a match I was watching till I had to go out to 'save him' dom was watching with me when he and rhea had to go out for their storyline when the match ended they where going to attack him and I was going to save him.

3 person pov:

Domink and rhea where at the ring with Megan watching back stage when it was her cue Megan ran out with her entrance music playing everyone screamed domink and the others had to act shocked.

Commentary:
"OMG! It's Megan lex she's been out of action for 5 months! Saving ray from her boyfriend!" Cory said

grabbing the mic Megan was about to say something when the crowd cheers started getting louder "thanks everyone!" She smiled "dom stop this it's not you! Attacking your father, NOT the man I met." She said in the mic domink grabbed a mic too before he could speak rhea whispered something in his ear know what it was Megan and the rest of them in the ring kept going "why don't you join Meg we could be bigger team with you." He said "no I'm not! good luck trying though." Blowing a kiss before helping Rey up and being him up the ramp the hole time fans chanting   

              'welcome back!'

_________________

Ahhhhhh finished the 1st chapter a few weeks in the making bc I didn't know I'm really happy I did this!! ❤️