⚠️smut⚠️

A/n
Smut I warn smut

You have Been warned ❤️

Megan pov:

Today we had a day off so we were just hang at him in the bed watching tv.

We were watching tv we where making out doms hand started going down to my boobs massaging them I moaned his his mouth he started going down to my neck sucking on it he removes my shirt kissing down my stomach he took off his shirt.

I flipped us over untying his sweat pants and taking them off "let me do it first." I whisper in his ear he layed his head down on the pillow I took his underwear off and slid my hand down to his dick.

I went down and started sucking hum off "ugh baby!" He moaned I started sucking harder till I felt something warm in my mouth.

I say up as up flipped use over pulling my legs apart going down and kissing my inner thigh before I could even breathe I felt his tongue go into my folds "ughhh!"

He pulled away and sat up slamming into me "ughhh dommmmmm!!!" I moaned loudly 

Connection are hands together him still pushing in and out of me "dom I'm going to c-cum!"
I yelled "me too!" We both cam at the same time he plopped down next to me

      "that was amazing."

A/n

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bro that was scary to write I never wrote smut before (by myself) if you read some of my other book I have one with smut but my bsf helped me with that.

Thanks for all that comments and happy thanksgiving I'm not going to post that day!