Wrestlemania 39

Megan's pov:

Megan's pov:

Today was wrestlemania I had dressed Harper in the cutest little outfit. Me and dom where standing next to each other watching the matches before he had to go out I was dressed in my attire bc my match was going to be after his I was wrestling Beth (Ik she wasn't in but I feel like including her)

It was before everyone had arrived and we where all walking around I was walking down to the ring with Harper and domink when I saw Brandy Cody and Liberty. "Megan!" Brandy said walking over and hugging me "hey you." I said hugging her with one arm "liberty stop growing up." I said looking at her in Cody's arms she smiled at me and I gave a side hug to Cody. " Excited for your match?" Brandy asked "yes."

It was 1 hour till show time and everyone was getting ready I was getting my makeup done with Harper in my lap she was playing with a toy when I saw domink walk over "hi my girls." He said kissing Harper and my lips before I had lip stick on.

The show was starting and Addison and Mila two of my best friends that were in attendance came to get Harper me,dom,Rey Angie Addison,Mila and Aaliyah where all talking for the ladies look Harper "bye baby." I said kissing her "bye love." Dom said kissing her also as the walk away with Aaliyah holding her niece.

Dominks match was up next and I got to go out with him. Doms music hit and we walked out with "cops" and I was right next to him as they went way me and dom went straight to are daughter.

Cory-
Domink and Megan going to their daughter Harper!

As domink backed up so his wife could see her daughter she grabbed her daughter from her husband and kissed her head "hey cutie." She said before giving her back to Angie.

They walked up to the ring and did a pose before helping his wife into the ring as Rey's music and the crowd was cheering loud. We both rolled are eyes for the gimmick. As the match started I was standing outside of the ring.

I watched as dom got beat in the ass with the belt and when the official wasn't looking I handed him a bass knuckle and he got to his him and before the official saw he slid it out back to me.

Michael:
Cory did you see that she handed domink a brass knuckle and acting like she did nothing.

It had spilled to the outside and domink went over to his mother and sister after a bit of yelling dom threw water in her face and she went to jump over the barriers "Megan do something!" She yelled at me I just put my hands up.

It was almost to the end of the match and Rey was winning. And of course Rey won and I had to run up the stairs and hit him with a chair "opps!" I said laughing and everyone boo"d me. I helped dom up and we where walking back for I got a punch to the back of the head

Beth

I knew we had to do this because are match was later. "Your so lucky I'm wearing heels and a dress Beth!" I yell

As we walk backstage I had to get changed bc right after the tag team match I have to go up so I was getting changed into my gear.

As my music started to play I walked out and got into the ring then Beth came. We started the match with me getting the upper hand I gave her a twister but she kicked out of that I gave her another 2 more she kicked out of that too she hit me with the Glamazon and I was able to get out of that I did my submission move that no one could get out of the ML it's where your down on the ground and I'm pulling you up
With my foot on your back it always hurts.

Beth had tapped out and I won after the official raised my hand I saw Addison and Mila clapping hampers hands and I walked over and kissed my daughter. I grabbed her out off Addison arms and brought her up the ramp with me.

It was family the end of the show and I had a sleeping Harper in my carrier that was on my chest so I can be hands free and help as we got to the hotel dom got the back and play out and I put her inside of it. I got in the shower and then dom was after me wr where all very tired so we feel right to sleep.

Outfits

Harpers outfit👆

Harpers outfit👆

When she went out with dom👆

Gear

I'm back bitchs!

I missed y'all so much

Look out for-
inducting Rey into the Hall of Fame

Another day in the life

Etc

Give me some ideas y'all I would love to put some stuff together and have a ideas together 🧡