Next week

Megan's pov:
Today it my first match back I can't wait I'm so happy today I'm facing Alexa before we go out we say are good lucks to each other just bc we have a much doesn't mean we aren't friends she goes out first them me.

3rd person:
Megan walks in the ring then they start staying the names "from jersey city Megan lex!" The crowd screaming in happiness " from Columbus Ohio Alexa bliss!" There was a mix of cheers and booze for Alexa starting off the match Megan got the first hand right away. Backstage Dominic was cheering for his girlfriend so was the whole judgment day crew cheering for Megan.

Later on in the match rhea had to do her promo of taunting Megan. rheas music and she walked out making Megan stop while Alexa was down. Rhea doing a little wave waiting up on the ramp watching Megan soon won the match "here is your winner Megan lex!" Megan started walking out when rhea stopped her with a mic in hand "good Job Megan." Rhea said Megan and her staring face to face "you could still join in Offer will still be up." Before punching Megan in the face "come on Meg do it for your boyfriend." Rhea said doing the storyline Meagan grabbed the mic from rheas hand "shut the fuck up you bitch before I shut it for you!" She said in the mic before dropping it and walking away. The crowd "oooing" after she said that.

Megan's pov:
Walking backstage Stephan meeting me when I walk in "that was amazing sweetie." She hugged me "thanks steph." I smile before walking to domink "that was so hot." He whispered in my ear so no one would hear u laughing before hugging him.

I walk to find lex and find her getting her makeup off "good job out there lex." I said "thanks Meg and you too." She said I smile before walking away.

I got all my makeup off and got into comfy clothes and walking to domink finding him with his dad "hey ready to go?" I ask putting a hand on his back "ya let's go, bye dad." He said "bye Rey have a good night!" I said after "bye kids you have a good night too." He said before walking the other detention "I can't wait to lay down in a bed I'm tiered." I said yawning as we get into the car " me too."

As we get to the hotel I feel like I'm going to fall asleep as we are walking I jump on dominks back we keeps walking with me soon we get to are room "babe can I put you down plz?" He asked I nod as he walks in the bathroom I take my shoes off not bothering taking my clothes and just getting on the bed.A few minutes later I feel the bed dip I new it was dom and feel his arm around me.

  "night I love you." He whispered

               "love you too."

________
Chapter 2!I'm going to bed man  I got school. lol