Hall of fame

Megan's pov:

Megan's pov:

Today was the day that I got to induct Rey into the hall of fame I couldn't wait. The show had started and we all there waiting around backstage. Domink we holding Harper while I was standing next to him.

Rey Angie and Aaliyah walked over to us "hello sweetheart." Angie said "hi Angie." I smiled for a few minutes we all walked till it was time to go on stage. We where able to bring Harper on stage with us. So Angie got to bring her out.

"Please welcome WWE superstar Megan Lex and former WWE wrestler konnan!" Me and konnan walked out and I kissed domink and Harper before walking to the ring.

Konnan started his speech and when he was done I started mine "this wrestler is one of the all time greats. I remember sitting in front of my TV every night just so I can see him. As a little girl I knew one day I wanted to be like him. I looked up to this superstar. When I first joined WWE and met him he took me under his wing and taught me everything I needed to know and might I say he was something. Not only did this superstar teach me but he brought me to the man that I married. So please help me welcome REY MYSTERIO!"

Rey walked out and took Harper from angies arms and when Rey walked down the aisle with her she had the biggest smile. Rey walked into the ring and started his thank yous

"One person that I would really like to thank is Megan. Because although you aren't my real daughter I love you time one. You made me become a grandpa to this little cutie. So I want to thank you for being in my life." By the time Rey finished I was crying and he came over and hugged me before going back to the mic.

Backstage:

We where all about to go out and eat when Stephanie and hunter came up "that was amazing Rey." Stephanie said "thanks Stephanie."

After talking to them we all headed to the restaurant and had a nice dinner with the 6 of us.

A/n

Hey guys I'm back!!! I want to thank everyone for the sweet messages and the support of letting me take off y'all are so amazing and I love you all I'm thinking about ending the book soon I'm not sure what else I could do with this book I would love to more ideas.

What would y'all like to see next?

Can't wait to hear!!

Bye y'all