Its not the end

TW: miscarriage

TW: miscarriage

3 weeks before:

It was late July and Megan was sitting in the bathroom holding a pregnancy test she was happy yet scared. She was going to be a mother of two under the age of 1. Harper wouldn't turn one for a another new mounts.

The couple couldn't be more happier Harper was gonna be a big sister. But things don't always go as planned.

Megan was at the doctors and domink was at the shops getting a drink when his phone went off.

"There's no heartbeat"

Just those there words could break you and that's what happened. Domink walked into the room finding his wife cry.

After going home Megan called Stephanie and told her about what happened and Stephanie told her to take a few day or month off even.

Raw before summerslame

Megan's entrance musics hit as the show came on air. "Hello everyone and welcome to Monday night raw!" There was a mixture of boos but cheers "now this little thing I will not be in my normal charter." Megan took a breath before continuing.

"So many of you may have been wondering why I haven't been wrestling. I haven't been because I had found out I was pregnant but then when I went to the doctor I found out my baby was gone." Megan started to have tears run down her face "I play a strong badass charter and I am strong in real life I have been through a lot in my life but when it comes to my baby's it's hard." She said whipping the tears away.

" MiscarriageS are one of the hardest thing a woman could go through to be honest. The reason I'm telling you this is because.... I'm leaving WWE for a while." The boos but cheers came into the room "I don't know how long I will be gone but all I know is that.. it's no the end of my story." Megan drops her mic and goes over to the ropes blowing a kiss to everyone before rolling out of the ring.

Megan turned about and put her finger up as the crowed chanted "thank you Megan!"

Megan walked backstage and Stephanie,becky, Charlotte Bianka,Bailey and Rhea came to hug her. As she walked over to domink and Harper everyone started to clap.

It was about 12 when domink Megan and Harper got to the hotel. Although it was hard for Megan to leave WWE she new that she needed time. Miscarriage it that hardest thing someone could go through. Although Megan has had it before she forgot the feeling it had on you. You where the one responsible for that child and even though it's not your fault you still feel like it's yours.

Megan laid in the bed thinking as domink slept. She couldn't sleep she hasn't slept in days. But finally sleep got her and she had a restful night.

She may have put a hold on her career everyone new that this wasn't the end of Megan lex's story because it had just begun.

A/n

That's the end of this book.

How did we like this book.

Sorry the ending was bad I have Brent honking about how to end it and I thought maybe like this.

Thank you all for watching my journey on this book and if you have been here since the beginning you know I had some struggles with it and just know I thank you all for reading this book. Go look at some of my other books. Thank you all again.

🩷