Oww

3rd person pov:

Rhea ripleys music hit the area people cheering and booing she walks out with a bloody Megan and pulling her my the luscious head of hair.

Rey was out at the ring and watch as the same thing that happened to his son happing to the girl he considers a daughter.

Dominks music hit after bring him with a mic and the boys trying to stop him "Rhea stop stop!" He protests Rhea looks behind her seeing the boy she smiles and walk up to dom grabbing the mic out of his hand "what domink she doesn't want to join so I make her life hell!" Rhea walks over to a now conscious but hurt Megan and bent down "till you join I'm making you suffer bitch!" Dropping the mic on her stomach and walked away with the boys following dom stopped and looked behind him and edge and Rey check on her he walks back.

Megan's pov:

I'm sitting looking threw instagram when dom came up too me "how you doing." He asked putting an arm around me "good you?" I ask "good ready to go home?" He ask "yes I'm so sleepy!" I said grabbing my bag we head out to the car.

I walk too the car give my stuff to dom to put in the trunk and I go sit in the front with my blanket dom gets in the car and we drive off.he puts has hand on my thigh it's a comfortable silences.

Last thing I remember before falling asleep was him kissing my head and telling me good night before sleep hit/