Fight for the win

Next week:
3rd person pov:
Monday night raw

Stephan's music hit and she walked out to the ring grabbing a mic ready to talk "Megan Lex and Rhea ripley please come out!" She said Megan came out first then ripley.

"Ladies tonight I have something for you but you have to sign Rhea and Megan you two will complete if you win Megan you will get a title opportunity and rhea if you win,Megan you will join the judgment day." The crowd roared after she said that the girl grabbed mics "I'm down." Rhea said "but umm Megan if you lose welcome to the team,because just like dom I'll make you my bitch!" "I'm good let's do this match and rhea when I win I will make you my bitch!" Before walking away before she could get all the way up the rest of the judgment day came out.

Megan didn't know what to do till she turned to run and found Rhea standing there she smiled Megan punched her then ran to the ring and up the stairs of the arena before leaving waving bye then walking away.

Match gear

Backstage:Domink walked up to Megan while she was getting her hair done "hey Bebe

Backstage:
Domink walked up to Megan while she was getting her hair done "hey Bebe." She said looking up at him before he bent down "hey amor." He said back smiling at her he rested his chin on her knees "I can't wait for this match." She said exactly "ya I get to be out there watching you!" He said happy also "ok girl you done good luck." The hairstylist said "thanks." Domink and Megan both walked away hand in hand ready to start this match Rhea and the rest of the judgment day came too "ready?" Megan asked "yep you want to go first?"rhea said Megan nodded before going out.

The match:
Megan walked out first for the match Megan where a full black outfit. Then Rhea walked out with the judgment day behind her making eye contact with domink he gave her a wink off camera.

(Pretend your liv and AJ and Rey)

"Here is your winner Megan Lex!!!" The crowd Clapped and cheering in happiness.