When the truth comes

Before reading please read this:

In the chapter there with be:
Talks about miscarriages
Talks about abandonment
Talks about abuse
Talks about suicide
Take about depression

This chapter is going to be domink and Megan talking about her past. I haven't went into a lot of detail about her life before wwe. Domink knows only a little bit about her like before. Like how she was in the foster care/system. I thought I should put a warning on this because I know that people have stuff that happens like this so please if you need anything feel 1000% free to reach out to someone I always check my messages on here and if anyone needs help I'm willing to talk. Know you do alone in the fight.

Self-harm hotline:
Text 741-741 call 988

Depression hotline:
1-800-248-8336

Suitcase hotline
1-800-273-8255

Needed a place to sleep:
Child abuse hotline:
1-800-422-4453

Again if you need help or someone you know walk to them or you talk to someone plz ask for help you don't have to go through this alone. It's not just you against the world.

If you need too you may skip this chapter I understand you don't have to read this I will put a warning when it's time for the talking.

Megan's pov:

Today was are day off. I was honestly really happy I finally got to spend time with Harper for the hole day and we had went shopping and got some food. Today Harper was 6 months and she is starting to learn how to crawl and babble which she has been doing I like to say she speaks to her people.

I had just put Harper down for a nap bc she was pooped and I was too but I had to do somethings around the house. When I walked in the bed room I found domink looking through my photo album that I kept in the closet. "Domink?" I asked " mi Amore what is this?" He asked

Talks of miscarriage and abuse:

Domink had found the scan of a baby embryo. Yes, you maybe asking well couldn't just be Harper but no we have all her ultrasounds in the other album. I walk over too him and grab the photo. "It was- my first baby." I said in a quiet voice "first baby?" He asked "y-yeah." I said "but I thought Harper was your first." He said confused "well before Harper and before I met you I-I got pregnant with a boyfriends baby and I was so happy but when he found out h-he beat me till the baby was gone." I explained.

before I knew it domink was wiping tears off my face. "Mi amor I'm so sorry that happened." Domink exclaimed hugging me. "That why I was scared to date you because I thought you were going to do the same." I said "I would never ever hurt you or are daughter. I made a promise when we got married that I would never let anyone hurt you and when Harper was born I made the same promise too never let anyone hurt my girls."

"I love you domink." I said with a cry laugh "I love you too."

Takes about suicidal thoughts , depression and abuse

It was about 12 in the morning and I couldn't sleep. I haven't thought about that photo album for a long time.

I had gotten up from the bed and going to the closet to get the photo album. I walk out of the room to the kitchen and I made some tea. After I did that I walked over to the table where I had placed it. I took a breath before opening it.

The first photo I saw was the first foster family I was with. The roses. They where a cute family with 2 kids and son and a daughter. Sadly when I was 12 they had to give me back because the son was dealing with drugs and the couldn't take care of me.

The second photo was a photo of my parents.after the had left I had gotten this photo it was my mother and father holding me. They where only teenagers. When I had turned 18 had had been told that they died in a car accident when I was 1 year old and they where both disowned by their parents and family because they where teen parents and when they died no one wanted me.

The third photo was me and my ex boyfriend. Daniel. He was very toxic and at the time I didn't know. Daniel was the guy to get me pregnant and hurt me well almost kill me but instead he killed my baby.

When I was with Daniel you could tell how depressed I was in the photo I may had been smiling but I was hurting. Really bad.

After looking thought about 5 more I found the photo I forgot had been in here. My cuts.

Before I met domink and before I met Daniel. I tried to kill myself like was hard and it sucked to say the least I just wanted to get out. So I cut. I cut till I had lost so much blood I pasted out: next thing I knew I woke up the the hospital. Of course no one next to me. The doctor had put me on some kind of medication. Of course medication what else would fix us oh yeah drugs.

I had closed that album and sat there for a few minutes. The memory's flowing through my head.

Thankfully like go better after I found wrestling and I found domink and although I never found a real home I realize my home was domink and Harper. Domink my soulmate and Harper my daughter and my rock. My soul.

A/n
Ok! Well thankfully I got through this without crying. Remover if you need help
Plz ask for it!!!!

How did we like this chapter?

Should I do more?

Sumerslam is in the works!!