"I do!" Part 1

Megan's pov:

My wedding was in 1 month and today I'm going to get my wedding dress with Sasha,Alexa, becky Aaliya Rhea and Angie. We walk into the bridal store. "Hi I'm sally I'll be bringing you your wedding dresses." She said happily "Hi I'm Megan." I shake her hand.

We started going threw some wedding dresses "what about this?" Becky asked taking an off the shoulder dress "ya it's pretty but I don't really want off the shoulder bc I would be scared something will pop out." I said pointing to my tits we all started to laugh looking at more dresses I found a beautiful dress that I really liked "omg I like this one!" The girls walk over "ooo yes try that one on!"they all said in sink.

I went in the dressing room getting undressed while sally brought my dress "here you are." She said we started to put the dress on I walked out in the dress feeling the a princess

"Omg!"'they said I could see Angie start to cry "don't cry your going to make me cry!" I said looking up trying not to cry

"Well Megan what do you say do you want the dress." Sally asked "yes!" I said I bought my dress

Week later:
Me and dom where picking are wedding cake out we got a reception a day before so we were ready.

"Ugh this cake is amazing!" I said he nodded in agreement.

We picked a big cake we both liked and it was amazing.

When we got home I looked threw are wedding to do list

Wedding dress-✅
Tox-✅
Cake-✅
Reception-✅
Honeymoon-✅
Hair-✅
Makeup-✅
Bridal shower
Made-of-honor
Best man

"Oh shit!" I said "what?" Dom asked sitting next to me "we need made-of-honor and best man." I said pointing to the things we need.

"Well I got stuff for you bc I knew you would stress about it." Dom said hand me bridesmaids things

"I love it!" I shot up and kissed him

3 weeks before wedding

I was walking into wwe we had sent out all the invites I told Sasha,Alexa, becky and Rhea to met me in my locker room as I walk in I see them sitting or standing " okay hi so I need bridesmaids!" I had Sasha,Alexa and Becky the bridesmaids boxes and hand Rhea the made of honor "will you be my bridesmaid and  made of honor?" I asked "YES!" They all said exactly and rain to hug me.

2 weeks till wedding

Me and dom where just handing in the house watching tv I was half asleep I was really sleepy I had a match a night before and didn't get a lot of sleep last night bc we where on the plane and I don't get sleep on planes.

Dom had his arm around me and we cuddled in the blanket that was very soft may I add.

(Im skipping one week)

Wedding day!

I woke up to a note on the bed with breakfast from dom saying.

Good morning,it's bad luck to see the bride on her wedding day have some breakfast sweetheart see you later ❤️

I smiled at the note popping the watermelon in my mouth. After finishing I got up a took a nice shower I put on a comfortable outfit and got into the car for the venue.

As I get their I see the girls. "Hey guys!" I said walking up "heyy!" They all hug me and we walk in getting ready.

2 hours later.

The wedding was in 20 minutes Rey walked in because he was walking me down the aisle "wow you look beautiful sweetheart." He said kissing my cheek "thanks Rey."

We where getting ready to walk down dom had walked down already and I was ready! We did are vows and put the rings on "by the power invested in me by the state of California I may pronounce you, husband, and wife you may kiss the bride!" Everyone cheered and clapped as we walked passed everyone.

A/n
Ahhhhhh so good to finally get this out I have wrote this for a few days. I'm really happy part 2 will be up soon!

Part 2 very soon!