Description

Varun Chakravarthi is a 29 years old famous movie star. A bachelor! Dream man for all the young girls. Muscular, talented, handsome, tall and wheatish in color that everyone adores him so much. But nevertheless, he is the man who gets into so much scandal. He has fallen in love with many girls over time but none of those relationships stayed longer. His life goal is to find a girl who will stay in his life until his death. He is tired of short term relationships. He had come to a decision that he would look for a girl with a past love who would appreciate the longevity of the relationship. 

Lavanya is a 20 years old simple girl from a village in Pollachi. She is doing her Bsc in Hotel Management and hospitality. A beautiful girl with wide, big eyes. A little over 5 feet and not on the skinny variety of girls. Her only aim in her life is to fall head over heels for the man of her dreams. Love him madly and marry him. Her other dream might include putting to use her studies some day. Lavanya has one condition though, she should be her man’s first and last love. She is the princess in her home and her dad just nods his head for everything she says. They have agreed for her to work for a year after her studies to find the right person.