The Trouble!

Author's PoV

The first day of the class soon became boring to Laya after the lunch break. She started passing notes to everyone in the class with the help of Thanya while the class was still going on. She wrote some silly stuff for everyone to do and bring tomorrow to class. This new game got popular soon and everyone joined in passing notes to one another.

"What the hell is going on?" The lecturer asked as soon as she noticed the murmurs in the class.

"Nothing, mam." Everyone said in unison. But the lecturer was a little too smart for them.

"What is that in your hand?" She asked the girl at the first desk. She gave it to the lecturer immediately. Everyone in the class glared at her.

'Dress like our HK (Housekeeping) Lecturer. Also, say the most frequently used word by that lecturer all day tomorrow.'

Unfortunately, it was the HK class and that was the HK lecturer.

"Who wrote this?" she asked and everybody was silent.

"Do I look like an idiot? I am taking class here and you guys are passing notes? I am not going to take any more classes for you for this semester. You all can study by yourselves."

"Sorry, mam." Everyone said in chorus.

"No, I don't want your sorry. I want to know who started this."

"It's the new girl, mam." The girl who gave the note to the lecturer said and everyone tried to burn her with their rage.

"Sorry, mam." Laya stood up.

"On the very first day? I want you to come to my room after classes are over." She said and left the class.

Once she left, everyone swarmed over Laya to give her their piece of advice.

"Just surrender to her, Lavanya. She will forgive you."

"This is nothing big, Lavanya. Don't worry."

"She is not a terror one. She will probably let you go with a warning." Everyone had something to say.

"It's all because of you, Nisha. You are so bad." Mahat told her. He was mad at her.

"What did I do, Mahat?" Nisha asked him with hurt in her eyes.

"Why did you tell her name? We could have taken the blame on the whole class. She wouldn't be in trouble now." He said and everyone agreed.

Nisha got so mad at Lavanya. She hated her. As soon as she entered the class, she saw the difference in the look of Mahat. Nisha was in love with him since the first year and he was not interested in her. Yet, she was waiting for him. But the instant interest he showed in Lavanya made her angry with Lavanya.

"Why would I take the blame for something I didn't do?" She asked him back in anger.

"Whoa, whoa! Relax, guys! I have seen far worse than this. This is nothing big. I can tackle it. And Mahat, thank you so much. Nisha, you did nothing wrong. Everyone will try to escape. That is human nature." Lavanya stopped the erupting fight.

"Thanya, where is her room? She has a separate room or did she talk about her cabin in the staff room?"

"Aiyo, she is the HOD of our department. Stop playing. She has a separate room." Rithanya tried to bring her to seriousness.

"Pch, pathukalam, vidu. (I will manage. Let go!)" Lavanya said and they all started to listen to the next class.

"Hello?" Varun attended the call. He has not given his personal number to many places and hence he would attend the call even if it was an unknown number.