The Surveillance!

Lavanya was roaming here and there in her room. She was angry! No, angry is a little word. She is furious. Her mother had called her and lectured her about how to behave well for more than an hour. She even threatened to come here to correct her and it took all of Laya’s ego to crumble down to apologize to her mom and stop her from coming to Chennai. All because of him!

Yeah, Varun told her mom what she did! No, not about how big of a drunkard she is but about what she did in her college on the very first day. Even though Laya felt a little grateful that he didn't say anything about the wine, she was still furious that he decided to tell her mom even after she apologized to him and promised to be a good girl. 

‘Setha da ni! Ennaya pottu kudukura! Iru, ini nee en vazhikey varatha mari pannuren. (you are done for good! You made my mom mad at me? Wait and watch, I will make you run away from me!)’ She thought to herself and walked out of the room.

“Dhilip anna!” She called out for Dhilip and he came out of the guest room.

“What happened, Vanya?”

“I need to go shopping, anna. Can you come with me?”

“Um… now?” He asked her because it was already 7pm!

“Yes, anna. Please.”

“Sure!” He walked out along with her grabbing the car keys. They both hopped in and he drove out of the house. Varun was in his room a little satisfied in the thoughts that his mother in law would have given his wife a good lesson!

“Where do you want to go, Vanya?”

“I want to buy a camera, anna. Like a surveillance camera.”

“What? Why?”

“Pch, no questions. You know what your friend did?”

“What did he do?” Dhilip asked curiously. Somehow he knew that Vanya and Varun are made for each other and he liked Vanya’s spontaneity.

“He told my mom about what happened today. She called me and scolded me for more than an hour.”

“Hahaha!”

“Stop it, anna. Don't laugh. It is not funny. You will know if you hear how my mom scolds me.”

“So what is this surveillance camera for again?”

“I am going to record him falling into my trap.”

“What are you going to do? You know, he is a movie star and he has a reputation. Anything that will spoil his image, I will not be a part of and I will not let you do it.”

“Pch, this is not for public eyes. It is for my satisfaction.”

“Promise!”

“Whoa, you can trust me. I will not eat your friend.” 

And as they were talking, they reached the electronics showroom and she bought a small spy camera with a motion sensor that looked like a dot. The salesman said that this can be placed in a wall clock dial on the number. He said that this device can be connected to the phone via bluetooth. After checking the identity of Lavanya and Dhilip, after making sure they have no police record, after registering their name to the device, the salesman gave the device to them. 

“So what are you going to do?” Dhilip asked her.

“After going home, you are going to take him out for a walk. I will give you a missed call and you have to send him in. you come in after.”