A Little Tipsy?

Varun’s PoV

She was sitting in the car now with her head leaning against the window, sleeping. She is outrageous. I just cannot handle her. She threw up on me in the plane as we were about to land. The air hostess said that she finished a whole bottle of wine in one hour! She is insane. Who the hell in their right mind would do that? With her behavior it is pretty clear that this is her first time drinking it.

“Hehe yes, athaan! I just had some wine! It didn't taste good, uak!” She said to me before actually doing it on me. She completely vomited everything she drank! It was disgusting. It was a very little word to describe the actual. 

“What the hell!?” I stood up and the airhostess showed her hands for me to sit down as the flight was descending. 

“Achacho! Sorry, athaan.” She started prying on my shirt to take it off of me. She was completely tipsy and blabbering. 

“Amaithiya iru de. Unna kolla poren. (stay quiet. I am going to kill you)”

“Appovey nenachen, vayiru orumari iruke nu (I should have stopped when my stomach felt funny). But the wine was so tasty that I wanted more.”

I glared at her but understood that she is not in her senses. We waited for everyone to get down and the air hostess helped me to clean her up. She was very clever not to get herself dirty. Idiot. We got down and I left her with Dhilip to go and change my clothes in the restroom. 

“Athaan, I want to take a selfie!” She tried to hold her phone up to take a selfie of us.

“Vaaya moodu (shut up).” I snatched her phone from her. As I am a public figure and I usually use this airport, they have a special clearance for me. Dhilip collected her huge bags and we set out of the airport through the back doors to my home. 

“Hahaha!” Dhilip was laughing non-stop.

“Shut up, Dhilip. She is absolutely ridiculous. The first thing I am going to do is call my parents to tell her how big a drunkard she is!”

“Haha, OMG! She is so hilarious. I should have clicked a picture of your face. Come on, Varun. She is a little girl. This is her first time. Let it go this one time.”

“Little girl? You don't know her, Dhilip. She is toxic. She did this purposely to insult me and make trouble.”

“So what? I think, in our monotonous life, she will be a fresh breath of air.”

“Huh, fresh air? Her? Let me see if you say this after two days.” I stopped his stupid talks. 

After reaching home in the awful chennai traffic, I helped her down the car. She was in no position to stand straight on her own.

“Dhilip, give a hand.” I asked him.

“Your wife, your problem. I can help with the luggages though.” He said with a smirk and moved in with the luggages in his hands. His crime rate is increasing by the moment. 

“You are an asshole!” I shouted at him and lifted her bridal style and walked into the home. This is not new to me, I do this in all films. But they are all planned and the girls would help me make the lift seem flawless and easy. Here, she is drooping her head and her hands are hanging either side making it so hard for me to carry her. I cursed her in my mind and walked up the stairs and let her down on the bed. 

“Papa ku enna achu, thambi? (what happened to her?)” Vijayan, my housekeeper asked me as I got down from the stairs. He gave me a tall glass of lemonade. 

“Papa va? Kudichutu mattai ayita. Avala poi papa nu solringaley. Ponga anna. (Baby ah? She lost consciousness due to over drinking. You are calling her baby. Go, bro.)”