Travel Along!

Laya’s PoV

We were going to the airport. My mom and dad have nothing to say to me except one thing. ‘Stop all your naughtiness and behave like a good girl. Varun will take care of the rest.’ I dared not to look in his direction after what happened when we woke up. I still get shivers thinking about that. How the hell did he make me feel that way? He is a monster. 

It was me who woke up first in the morning. I was shocked to see myself sleeping and hugging him. He never moved an inch from where he fell asleep and as usual, I was completely misplaced. My body was completely on the blanket and I was using his hand as my pillow. My face was on his bare chest and I was hugging his torso. I was inside the blanket he was covering himself in with my legs criss crossed in his legs. How embarrassing! 

If he wakes up now, I should just hang myself in humiliation. I tried to move away from him sneakily and succeeded in it. I ran into the restroom to get ready. All the time in the restroom, I was constantly thinking of the new direction my life is taking me. I am scared about Chennai, I am scared about my new college. Above all, I am scared about this stupid who has promised to take care of me. 

His bare body was very distracting! I know I like guys with strong physic but him? Why do I like feeling his chiseled body? His warmth under my fingers is very addicting. If he even gets to know about my thoughts he would just make my head bump by hitting. I hit myself on my head.

‘He has a great body! And this is the first time I have been with a guy in the same room. And above all, admiring is not wrong. All my friends admire him. He has come topless in many movies. He has allowed all the heroines to touch his body! What change would it make if I also touched him?’ I thought to myself to stop that weird feeling surge through my veins.

After bathing, I just remembered that I have not brought in any clothes to change, not even a towel. I peeped out of the bathroom and made sure he was still asleep. I walked out with the old clothes hiding myself. I opened the wardrobe door and it opened with a loud screech. 

“Pch!” He opened his eyes and looked at me. I just wish this ground would open up and eat me alive. How many times mom had told me to grease the joints to avoid this sound. I should have done it when she told me to. Now it is too late.

“Arivu kettavaley (brainless). Yen de satham pannitu iruka? (why are you making noise?)” He asked me angrily. “Night full ah manushana thoonga vidama pannitu ippavum imsai panra! (made my night sleepless and disturbing me even now!)” He turned to the other side, mumbling to himself.

I am completely naked covering myself with a flimsy cloth and he was not disturbed? All he could do was to look me in the eye and scold me? How could he turn away from such a sight? What is he? Is he really a man? I started having my own doubts because I am pretty sure that I have all the bumps and curves a man would desire in his girl. I am so confident in my beauty! But then I remembered the fact that he is an actor! An actor who acts in more intimate scenes than this without any impact! But yet his undisturbed behavior did make a lash in my heart about the confidence I had so far in my beauty and I hate him more for that inferiority feeling he created in my heart.

“Ammachi! How are you feeling now?” He ran to her as soon as he saw them. Athai, mama, thatha and Appatha were already there in the airport. 

“I am good, Varun. I am too happy to see you both like this. This is what I wanted and I am content.” She said sitting on the wheel chair.

“Nan than appovey sonneney, ni kallu mari tha iruka nu. (didn't I tell you already that you are strong like a rock?)” I told her unable to see the love she poured on him. He is always special no matter what he does. He can act in A- rated scenes and do all that I am not allowed to do and yet will be a special person for this family.