Everyone Wants A Piece Of Stiles

Stiles and Derek were on a date at the beach, Stiles was swimming rings around Derek of course. And on top of it being a date, it was also a reason for Stiles to train his Kot abilities.

Suddenly, as they were splashing around, Stiles felt an urge to leave, head to the school, and.... well he didn't know what. But he felt like there was something very important at the school that he needed to do, and he'd know what it is as soon as he arrived.

But he couldn't just leave Derek in the middle of their date. Not without some sort of explanation. So, Stiles dragged Derek to the shore and they sat on some towels.

"What's up? Is there something weird going on with your Kot form? Are you not supposed to be in water that long?, Derek asked. "No, it's not that. I could stay in the water forever, especially with you.", Stiles chuckled lightly. "I don't wanna ruin our date, but... something's off.", Stiles told Derek.

"Off how? Does it have something to do with when you tried to break the mate bond?", Derek's voice was laced with worry. "NO! God no! I just have the gut feeling that something bad is going to happen at the school.", Stiles explained. "I'm sorry. I'm ruining our evening because of a stupid bad feeling."

"It's okay, you're not ruining anything. How 'bout we go check out the school?", Derek asked softly. "Yeah. Let's go."

————

When they arrived at Beacon Hills High School, they found Scott there with Issac and Lydia. "What are you guys doing here?", Stiles asked. "I felt off, my wolf was telling me something was wrong.", Scott said. "I tagged along with Scott, we were together when he got the feeling.", Issac added. "And I sensed death.", Lydia solemnly said, raising her hand up when she spoke. She glanced towards the school, and gave a worried look to the others.

"Well it's better that we're her together, let's see what's up.", Derek said. The group nodded in agreement and headed in.

The school was dark...

Quiet...

Eerie...

As they walked in further, a trail of blood was left dripping from the lockers. It looked as if someone dragged their bloodied hand along them as they walked down the hallway. Stiles shivered, and stopped to look in the direction of the school library. "That way.", he said, pointing.

"I feel it too, Stiles is right.", Lydia said. The small group walked into the library, cautious as can be.

Derek sniffed the air, Scott and Issac following suit. The smell of death lingered in the air. But more worryingly, the smell of someone they knew. A member of their pack. Danny.

Stiles peered behind a bookshelf, finding Danny bleeding out and losing consciousness. He rushed over to him, the others not too far behind. "Stiles?", Danny whispered, eyes half lidded and trying not to close. "Danny?!", Stiles exclaimed.

"Danny we're gonna get help, okay?", Scott said. "Who did this to you?", Stiles asked. "It was...", Danny's eyes closed and he lost consciousness. "No!", Lydia yelped. Scott and Stiles picked Danny's body up. Issac helping them as they rushed to get Danny to the vet clinic. They ran as fast as they could, leaving Lydia with Derek to protect her.

They practically threw him on the table in the backroom, the noise prompting Deaton to come out and see what all the racket was. As soon as he saw Danny, they all got to work to save him. Scott called his mom, asking her to get there as fast as she could.

————

Lydia stood in the library alone, Derek was gone. She had no idea where he went and now she was alone and terrified.

Metal crunched in the hallway and she could hear  the distinct sound of someone scratching their nails along the locker. She backed up slowly, as Amber entered the room, hands bloodied and claws out.

"You all really shouldn't have tried to take Stiles all for yourselves, that's a pretty selfish move. Didn't your mommy teach you to share?", Amber cackled. "Amber?! But I thought you and Fei left?", Lydia exclaimed.

"Oh we almost did. We were just leaving Beacon Hills when a lovely vampire named Nick told me all about how I needed to steal Stiles for myself. He's much more powerful than you could ever imagine! And your stupid little pack wouldn't know what to do with him!", Amber seethed.

Something about her eyes didn't look right to Lydia. And the part about Nick... well, vampires are known to be tricksters so it's not that surprising he betrayed them. What is surprising is that he wants to kidnap Stiles.

Lydia  turned to run, but Amber appeared right in front of her. "Going somewhere little banshee?", Amber asked. Lydia gulped as her fear increased. Just then, Amber's claws wrenched themselves into Lydia's chest, twisting and turning to create the perfect agony. Blood dribbled out of Lydia's mouth and she fell to the ground.

Amber kneeled down close to Lydia's face. "Hopefully killing both you and that human will send the message to your pack to hand over Stiles. If not, I may just have to kill more of you.", she whispered. Lydia's eyes were wide with terror and she couldn't move. Amber laughed and sauntered out of the building, leaving Lydia to die.