Part 1 Epilogue

The pack carried on like normal, Stiles and Derek became inseparable, and Stiles felt like he could finally breathe for once in his life. He had his mate, he had his pack, Lydia and Danny were alive, Nick was gone, Kate was gone after her brief appearance, and he was really good with his Kot powers now. Deaton figured out why Nick wanted Stiles' power so bad, turns out if a Kot and Vampire fused, they could pass on their Kot powers to every vampire they turned and create an army of loyal, overpowered, supernatural soldiers.

But it didn't matter now, because word spread of Stiles and Derek's success and everyone knew not to mess with the Hale pack. Unless of course you wanted to lose your heart.

Deaton also took a look at the mate bond between Stiles and Derek, as it shouldn't have been able to resurface after Nick's spell. Deaton documented it as the first ever "True Mate Bond". Just like True Alpha's, which Scott was proud of being, the "True Mate Bond" was given to those deserving of it.

This created even more controversy in the supernatural community. Not only were a Kot and Werewolf mated, but they had an unbreakable "True Mate Bond". Many tried to find other explanations but it was impossible to explain it any other way.

Eventually, people learned to accept them, and the humans found out about the supernatural, quickly accepting it once they realized they could exploit it. Kots everywhere were becoming less prejudiced to wolves, and vice versa.

Fei and Amber even came back to Beacon Hills to congratulate the couple and join their pack.

Everything felt right in the world.

Until it didn't.

Stay tuned for part two! It will be coming shortly and it will be in this very same novel. Part two is going to focus more on Stiles's Kot powers, so if you felt part 1 lacked in that department, just wait! Also, Derek and Stiles will have a much more secure relationship now and the drama will not be centered around their relationship as much. So don't worry about having to read a bunch more angst!