2] Catching up

Vihaan Singh Sisodiya

I woke up early today as I have to visit company with dad. I am feeling really enthusiastic for visiting company and to start working, gaining knowledge and experience....I am ready to start a new phase of my life and career. And I looking forward to what future holds for me.

I did my morning routine and took bath, I got ready in my navy blue and grey semi - formal buisness attire and went downstairs to have breakfast with my family.

Vihaan's outfit 😍👆

"Good morning!", I greeted my family reaching towards them.

"Good morning", everyone greeted me back as they were sitting on the dining table.

"Seems like you are all set to become the 'Mr Ceo'..." Said Kriti di facing me as I took a seat beside her.

"Yup, never been more ready", I replied.

" No doubt, my son is absolutely ready for this", said mom joining the conversation.

" Just a bit of training and then he's perfectly ready", spoke dad.

"Yeah", I agreed nodding slightly.

After breakfast dad and I drove to the company. We had a little conversation during the ride.

"So, all set to work ? ", dad asked starting the conversation.

"Certainly", I replied focusing on the road.

"Um, about your personal assistant ( P. A.); you will have to find somone as mine won't be able to assist you, he is too an elderly person so he also need rest and time apart from work so he won't be working anymore",explained
dad.

"But he is gonna be there for you until you find yourself a new P. A. and settle to the work properly, he will also explain all the work to your future P. A.", said dad continuing.

"Okay, no problem", I replied giving him a quick glance.

Finally, we reached the company. As we entered inside we were approached by the branch manager and dad's P. A.

"Good morning", Mr. Vijaypratap Sisodiya & Mr. Vihaan Sisodiya", greeted the manager.

We greeted him back. And dad started the conversation by introducing us.

"So as you know this my son Vihaan", started dad refering to both of the men. "And Vihaan this is Mr. Rakesh Sharma, the branch manager & this is Mr. Rajesh Verma my P. A." continued dad.