4] Prepared to become CEO

Vihaan Singh Sisodiya

I turned around to face the person who jumped on me. As I turned, I found it was some girl. As she took in my appearance, she immediately apologized and started to give an explanation but was interrupted by Vineet and later Shri also joined them started their own conversation.

After their little conversation Vineet introduced us to each other and I got to know that she is Vineet and Shri's best friend more like a sister and her name is Palak and she's a doctor. They became friends when I was away studying aboad so I didn't heard of her as I wasn't that much in contact with Vineet and Shri.

After our introduction we all started taking, after a bit Vineet's mom entered with some snacks and chatted a bit with Palak as she didn't knew about her presence and invited us for dinner. We all had our dinner, Vineet's father also joined us for dinner. After dinner we chatted for a while in the living room.

Sometime later Palak wanted to leave but Shri and Vineet being overprotective didn't let her leave because it was midnight and it wasn't easy to find a cab and unsafe too so they insisted to drop her but she didn't want to bother them, so I insisted to drop her as my home is also in the same direction as her. I mean I wouldn't have offered to drop her if she wouldn't be that important and close to Shri and Vineet 'cause I don't generally offer help regarding dropping someone off especially girls but I guess according to situation I should offer some help atleast for the sack of Shri and Vineet so I said them that if it is okay with them if I drop her and Vineet agreed immediately but then asked her if she was okay with it or not and it is obvious as we were strangers to each other. She thought for sometime and then finally agreed to my offer so we bid our goodbyes to Shri and Vineet and drove off.

The ride to her apartment was silent as we weren't that familiar with each other so that we could have some topic to talk about so we both kept quiet. Soon we reached her apartment. Before getting out of the car she once again apologized for that earlier incident and explain that she thought it was Shri and she didn't mean to do it but I cut her off in the middle of her explanation as I knew it wasn't intentional and she had already apologized before so there was no need for it, she thanked me for the ride and got off and went away.

After that I headed towards the direction of my house, after reaching home I went straight to my room and changed into something comfortable after freshing up and went to bed and very soon I drowned in a deep slumber.

****

Next morning I got up and started getting ready to leave for company. Today I am going to interview some candidates for being my personal assistant as next week on my birthday dad is gonna announce me as the new CEO of Sisodiya industries so I need to find a PA as soon as possible. So that he/she could understand his/her work properly before actually start working. So I hope that I at least few deserving candidates. I will also get some time to learn more about business before becoming the CEO.

I got ready in my semi formal wears and went downstairs to have breakfast with my family. As a went down stairs I found mom and dad waiting for me on the dining table. Our cook served and we had a peaceful breakfast.

"Good morning", I greeted taking my seat.

"Good morning", replied mom and dad.

"So, today you are gonna interview people for the position of your PA", asked dad questioningly.

"Yeah, its better as I find one now so that I could explain the work to him/her so he/she would be prepared for the position when we start working", I said to him.