6] Beach Day

Vihaan Singh Sisodiya

It's weekend...

Shri and Vineet have planned to spend the day on the beach Vineet called me yesterday night to ask whether I agree with their plan or not and I agreed as I also didn't visit the beach for some time now so it's a good chance to visit the beach before I get busy with my work.

Just one week is left and I will be the CEO of my dad's company.

Even though I inherited this company but that doesn't mean I didn't do any hardwork...

I have been studying abroad to gain more knowledge about business so that I could take my company to the global market and make my father proud 'cause I know he did a lot of hardwork and struggle to reach where he is today and I am also going to do as much hardwork and will follow my father's footsteps and make him proud.

Actually, I and Vineet are thinking about merging our companies so that our companies reach great heights by our combine efforts but right now we are new to business world thats why we are going to work separately and understand everything and may be within a year or two we can merge our companies, our dads also want the same so let's see what the future holds...

So, for now as planned we going to beach and that's why I am here getting ready to leave for Vineet's house from there we both together will leave for the beach.

I took a shower and got dressed into a printed shirt and white shorts.

Vihaan's outfit 👆😛

Vihaan's outfit 👆😛

****

After getting ready I went down the stairs to have breakfast with my family.

"Good morning, mom; good morning, dad", I greeted them taking my seat.

"Good morning", they greeted me back.

"Where are you going all dressed up like this; early in the morning?", mom asked me taking into my appearance.

Actually, I didn't informed them about my today's plans as Vineet called me late at night to discuss about all this beach stuff.

"Actually, I am going to the beach with Shri and Vineet, they planned it yesterday and informed me late at night that's why I didn't get to inform you", I told them.

"Oh, that's good, have fun", mom said cheerfully.

I nodded smiling in reply.