8] The party

Vihaan Singh Sisodiya

Its finally the day of my birthday. I am finally going to be the CEO of the company.

Here I am getting ready for the party.

Mom and dad has already left for the party. They have left early to make sure that every thing is ready and is in it's place.

Vihaan's outfit 👆🔥

Vihaan's outfit 👆🔥

****

Soon I reached the venue. It was beautifully decorated in vintage style.

Soon the guests also started to arrive and mom & dad got busy greeting them.

I didn't had many people to greet as not many people know me because I have been abroad.

I was getting really bored, I really don't like these kind of huge parties, where people just mingle around and show off their wealth.

I was waiting for Shri and Vineet impatiently to get rid of this boredom.

Their parents have already arrived and I have already met them.

Soon Shri and Vineet also arrived but not alone but with Palak. Oh, I completely forgot that she is also coming, I myself invited her how can I forget.

She was wearing a white knee length dress, it was a simple dress but still she was looking beautiful. She didn't put a lot of makeup but still managed to shine out.

I can't believe my own words. I was praising someone that also a girl. I mean me and praising girls doesn't go together.

They were approaching me, guess they have noticed me.

"Hi, bro, happy birthday", both Shri and Vineet wished and hugged me.

"Thank you", I said hugging them.

"Hello...um...happy birthday", Palak greeted me and wished me after a pause.

"Thank you".

Four of us talked for a while until dad called me for the announcement.

"Attention everyone", said dad gaining people's attention.

After dad gave a speech and made the announcement that he is going to resign from his position of CEO and I am going to take over the company, it was my turn give a speech.