7] Invitation & Shopping

Palak Mehra

A day before Vihaan's birthday...

Its Saturday...the last day of week and I can finally rest tomorrow.

This whole week has been really busy I didn't get much time for myself. That's why I have decided that tomorrow I will spend my day relaxing and may be would visit library.

I got up to get ready for the hospital. After getting ready I had my coffee and then left for hospital.

Palak's outfit 👆🤍

Palak's outfit 👆🤍

****

I reached the hospital. As I entered firstly I greeted the receptionist and put my attendance and went straight to the locker room to get changed into my scrubs. I didn't bumped into either Jay or Anvi today, they must be busy with their work.

I got changed and was heading towards neurological department, at that time I encountered one of my colleague from paediatric department.

She is a friendly person. We don't get to interact that much because of the differences in our work but ya whenever we get to meet each other it's always a friendly and nice meeting.

As I have seen her after a while so I thought of greeting her and have a small talk.

"Hello, Dr. Sinha", I greeted her.

"Oh! Hi, Dr. Mehra", she greeted me back.

"How are you doing, it's been a while since I last saw you", I said.

"Yeah it's been a while, I am doing good".
"What about you?", she asked.

"Yeah, me too", I replied back.

Even though you are not fine but still you can only say that you are fine. I am tired of saying this but thats the way it is.

Only in front of Shri and Vineet I get to say I am not fine if I am not. I don't need to pretend in front of them. Anyways, that's the way we all live our lives, just pretending...

"By the way, you are looking pretty", I complemented her.

"Thank you", she said smiling.

"Okay then, Dr. Sinha, see you around".
"You must be busy as well", I said.

"Yeah, right, see you around, bye".