11] The Trip

Few months later...

Palak Mehra

"Done!"

Confused? Let me tell you; so the thing is that I was doing packing for the trip and now I am finally done with it.

Trip? Four of us i. e. Shri, Vineet, Vihaan and me are going on a trip as we all have got some free time now, after few hectic months; I was also very busy with the internship but now as it's also over I am also free. So to enjoy our downtime we thought to go on a trip.

What about destination? After lots of debate and banters, we settled settled for Dalhousie. It's a hill station in Himachal Pradesh. The destination was decided by me as I am a huge mountain lover and everyone else had to eventually agree.

We have early morning flight tomorrow that is why I am getting everything prepared for tomorrow.

It's gonna be a four days trip. I just can't wait to get started with this trip. I don't think I am gonna get any sleep today but still...

"Good night!"

****

Finally!

We have finally reached our destination. It wasn't long flight but still I am tired due to lack of sleep. I didn't get proper sleep at night too as I was busy packing stuff till late. We have decided to get some rest and after that discuss our exploring plans at lunch.

***

Day 1 ~

We had an early lunch and now we are all set to explore!

The first destination we settled for is Chamera Lake which is located approximately 25 km away from Dalhousie.

Chamera Lake is situated 763 m above the sea level with its breathtaking beauty the chamera dam owns its beauty, the Chamera Dam owns its beauty to spectacular mountains filled with greenery. A boat ride here can unravel the avenue for you to rejuvenate your mind and soul.

We have decided to try boat riding for which it is famous. To be honest I am not very fond of boat rides but then again we are here for adventure so why not try it out!

We could explore only one place today because we had started late but for tomorrow we have the whole day planned.

****

Day 2 ~

Today we have decided to visit three places, the first place we decided to visit is Satdhara Falls  which is on the way to our second location that is Panch Pulla.

As the name suggests, seven magnificent streams pass the Chamba valley to plunge into the pool here. Most of the tourist go for a drip in the water here. Gifting you with tranquility, this fall comes out of large greenery and adds to your life long memory in addition the noise of the waterfall will certainly leave you amazed when you hear it with your eyes closed.

After spending sometime at Satdhara Falls feel laugh for our second destination i.e. Punch Pulla.

First we decided to have lunch in Panch Pulla and after that explore the place.