Extra

Trisha Verma (Vihaan's PA)

I'm curious to know who is this Dr. Palak Mehra. It's been more than three months since I am working here and it's the first time sir has told me to escort someone without appointment that too a girl. As much as I have known and heard about him he don't give a shit about girls and it acts of to my curiosity.

I went to reception and found the girl there.
So I move toward us to ask if she was the one.

Looking at her appearance she doesn't seem like a special guest, I mean she is trust in a simple white shirt with jeans.

"Dr Palak Mehra?"

She nodded her head and replied "yes".

Okay, so she is the one.
I escorted her to sir's cabin.

****

After about an hour later sir again called me to his cabin and ordered me to bring coffee and snacks for Palak mam.

Just as I was about to leave Palak mam stop to me and demanded to a company need to the cafe. First Vihaan sir declined but eventually agreed and you know what I got to know something new about him today that he is capable of humour and also saw his playful side.
O....kay, she's really something.

We left for cafe.

****

She placed her order and asked me to do the same but I refused but reluctantly I had to.

After few moments she asked "So, how long have you been working for Vihaan".

"Since, sir joined as the CEO".

"Oh", she nodded.

We had a small chat with coffee and I got to know that she is a doctor, doing her internship and soon to be neurologist.

She is really very kind and polite. I didn't expected her to be like that I mean I thought she would be like Vihaan sir, you know cold, strict, ruthless and all but she is just opposite. I'm curious to know how does they get along or how does they even met.

Whatever, but the conclusion is I really liked her.

****

Here's something extra!

Actually I have written this part to add it as a continuation to the previous chapter but it was getting long but I really wanted to add this that's why I thought to add it as an extra chapter.

Hope you enjoy!!

Thankuu <3

****