Sixty-one

Wanda's POV

We had just gotten back to my house from our Valentine's day date, and Y/N had done nothing but tease me all night.

I knew she was still frustrated from this morning, but she had to learn that things wouldn't always go her way sometimes.

"You had fun tonight, didn't you?" I walked up to her, she seemed to have totally forgotten we had some business to sort out.

"The date was nice as always, yes." She replied, acting as if she was unaware of everything.

"Oh, you know what I'm talking about, Y/N. You're so silly sometimes." I took a strand of her hair in my fingers, twirling it around them. "You're probably going to have to tie your hair, my love."

"And why is that?" I moved my hands down to her wrist, holding it just strong enough to make sure I wasn't hurting her.

"Because first off, I want you on your knees for me." I walked closer to her, making her bare back meet the cold wall. "And then, if you're a good girl, I'll let you ride me, and we don't want your beautiful hair to be in the way, do we?"

Y/N gulped as I pressed our fronts onto each other.

"That is only if you're okay with it, baby." I reassured her and she broke into a soft smile.

"Yes, I am. Thank you for always making sure I'm comfortable."

"I wouldn't dream of anything else." I broke the distance between us, positioning my hand behind her neck, bringing her close to me.

I felt her need my touch, but she knew she wouldn't have it easy, indeed she was forcing herself not to go further than what she wanted.

"That's my girl, knows it will take time for her to get what she wants." I praised her, which I knew was something she enjoyed. I could see her lips break into a smile every time I did, which just made me want to do it even more.

"Take me to your bed." She whispered once we had distanced ourselves to get some air.

"Oh uh, there's something missing in that sentence."

"Please, take me to your bed."

"My good girl." I kissed her cheek before taking her hands into mine and walking together to my bedroom. "So, what did we agree you were going to do first?"

"I was going to get on my knees for you." I nodded at her words and saw her lower herself down to her knees in front of me.
She took the hair tie she always wore around her wrist and after a few moments her hair was up.

"My pretty girl, you're so obedient tonight." I caressed her cheek. I was sitting on the bed with Y/N on her knees in front of me, what else could I ask for?

I took my shirt off and saw her going for my pants, sliding her fingers under the waistband and slowly pulling them down.

"You say you're the lucky one..." I heard her whisper, her words made me smile. "I love you."

"I love you too, sweet girl." I replied and she resumed her actions, soon I found myself only in my underwear.

Y/N began her movements between my thighs, my wet center was already in exposure for her, my panties were the only thing preventing me from being completely exposed from her.

Her hands caressed my legs while I touched my breasts, every single touch was making the feeling inside of me grow even more, and I was desperate for it.

She started tracing her way to my center with wet kisses, leaving me even more frustrated, even though I was the one she was listening to and could use that to my benefit, I let her do whatever she felt like doing, even if that included me waiting.