💗Ch.1💗

(Kaylin) (Saturday Night)

"Come on Girl!" I yell up the stairs at my best friend Paisley "you have zero patience" she says as she comes down the stairs "took you long enough" I shake my head "let's take some pictures and then we can go" I lead her outside to the back porch "here" I hand her my phone and begin to pose.

Before we go any farther. I'm Kaylin Mitchell the one and only obviously. Today my 21st fuckin birthday so you know what that means . We are getting reckless tonight. But anyways , I live here in LA. I moved here from Atlanta when I was 18 me and paisley both. We met when we was in 1st grade.
She's my fuckin soulmate.

Im a up and coming model. I do small photo doors and shit nothing big and expensive but it's a start. However I get most of my money from YouTube. Either way I love what I do.

Oh and I'm single been single for 2 years . My ex broke up with me on my birthday..... exactly 2 years ago. Fuckin asshole but he's old new and in the past. Am I looking for someone? Eh. People keep telling me to wait for love to come to me but im so sick of waiting tf , im botta go look myself.

But that's basically it , oh my parents live back in Atlanta along with my little brother Troy. Bad ass little boy. He's 10. Now that's really it.

"Kay you look so bomb" she hands me back my phone and I swipe through the pictures "you are a 5 star photographer" I smile at her "now may we

Zion)

"Oh come on man we all gonna go out" Edwin says to me for maybe the 100th time now. "You guys have fun" I say to the 4 of them "here he go" Nick shakes his head "it's honestly fine" I look at them "why don't you ever wanna come out?" Brandon ask and I point to Melanie "I have a daughter that I have to be with" I tell them "your mom is here for the weekend for a reason"

I look over at my mom and she gives me that look. "Well I like to be here with my daughter" I say "Zion go out , have fun , I have Her , she'll be perfectly fine" my mom turns to me "I know that but still" I say "nope no excuses" Austin says "you ain't been out in what? 1000 years?" He adds

"Mel tell your dad to have some fun" Nick looks at her and she looks at me "have fun dad" she says in her cute little voice and I smile at her "see even she wants you to have fun" Nick points out "you literally told her to say that" I look at him "she coulda chose not to" he says

"Come on bro , it'll be fun" Brandon says and I roll my eyes before looking at Melanie "Mel Dad's gonna ...... go out with uncles for a bit" i look at her "for just 5 minutes?" She ask and holds up 5 fingers "well a little more than 5" I tell her "there you go" Nick says to me "let me go get ready"

Let's stop there for now , my name is Zion Kuwonu. I am 23 years old and I'm from Ottawa Canada. I moved to La 6 years ago to be in a boyband called "PrettyMuch" we make good fuckin music. Anyways I sing , rap and even dance . Oh and I also have a whole child lol.

Melanie Kuwonu. My entire world. Had her when I was 20. Her mother left when she was about 3 months. Her mom never been the best person. We started dating after high school and it was very toxic and a huge mess. Then she got pregnant. Had the baby and was just in and out of trouble. Just a bad influence on anyone actually.

She ended up going to who knows where and I got full custody . Melanie doesn't know her mom and she doesn't ask about her which is good cause I have no idea what I would say to her. We live in our own place only down the street from my bandmates house where I use to live before Mel.

(20 minutes later)

I walk downstairs "alright let's get out of here" Brandon says and grabs the keys . I walk over to Mel and kiss her cheek "dad will be back I promise" I tell her and she smiles at me "not to late or the sleepy monster is gonna come" she says to me and I chuckle. Melanie was never the best at bed time so I had to make up some type of sleepy monster and it works.

"You better go to sleep in a hour or the monster will get you" I tickle her a bit causing her to giggle then she looks at my mom "I have to go to bed" she tells her and my mom smiles before I stand up "I love you" I kiss her head "I love you" she says back before going back to iPad. "Thank you mom" I say "anytime sweetie" she smiles before I turn to the boys "well let's go guys"

(Kaylin)

We get out of our Uber and walk up to the bouncer at the front of the club "id please" he says and we hand him our ids "well happy birthday" he smiles before handing them back and allowing us to walk in. "Oh bitch I'm excited" I turn to Paisley "I say we start at the bar" she points "you read my mind" I smile as we make our way over to the bar

"I'm thinking we start off easy and make our way up to a lil spice" I Do a quick dance as I talk. "Well let's get started , we got a long night ahead of us"