💞Ch.9💞

"The reason I don't live here is-" he gets cut off "Zion your brother called , Mel needs to talk to you" Brandon holds up his phone. Does the bitch not have her own fuckin phone?!?. "I'll be back" he walks over , grabs the phone and walks out.

Paisley comes back over and sits with me. "I see you guys talking" she smiles "before his girlfriend needed to talk to him" I say "you really think that's his girlfriend?" She ask "who else?" I ask "I don't know unfortunately" she shrugs before he walks back in. "She said she misses me , might have to leave soon" he chuckles.

FUCK!! You know what bro. He comes back over to me "what did you ask me again?" He ask "can't remember" I lied , it doesn't matter anymore. "I have to go to the bathroom , I'll be back" I tell him "come with me" I grab Paisleys hand and together we go upstairs.

(Zion)

I watch them walk out before looking at the 4 boys "so how's it going with her?" Edwin ask "good I think" I answer "we been getting to know each , talking a lot a lot" I nod "that's good , you are getting back into dating" Brandon says "I didn't say that now" I shake my head "you just gonna talk to her and lead her on but not go further"

I shrug "I have Melanie , I need to focus on her" I say "we've had this conversation before" Austin points out "it's difficult okay? I don't expect you guys do get it now" I kinda snap "but you can move on , it's not a bad thing" Brandon says "I'm worried" I admit "we know but you gotta give things a chance Zion"

I take a deep breath "I don't wanna bring anyone into my life or Melanie's life and then have them leave" I tell them "you don't know what could happen" Nick says "plus Kailyn loves to party , she's a party animal just like Alicia was , the reason Alicia left" I explain "everyone is different" Brandon says "to much of a risk"

(Kailyn)

"Bitch I can't do this" I tell her "do what?" She questions "talk to him" I answer "whyyy??" She ask "I don't wanna mess with a man who has a girlfriend!" I exclaim "do we really know it's his girlfriend?" She shrugs "it's pretty fuckin obviously" I complain "I really want to , he's so fine but I don't wanna put myself into a mess"

I shrug my shoulders not knowing what else to say. He seems nice and all. Like I said fine asf but I'd hate to mess with a taken man. That's low low. I would feel so bad for .... Melanie. Men are literally shit. Why would he ask for my number and shit when he has a whole girlfriends at home!

"Well what are you gonna do?" She ask me "that's the thing I don't know" i sit down at one of the kitchen Island chairs "I say just keep going and wait" she says "wait for what?" I look up at her "until he tells you who Melanie is" she answers my question "who else could she be?"

She takes a seat next to me "it's not his dog don't even say it!" I demand "I wasn't , dogs can't call and tell someone they miss them" she rolls her eyes "maybe it's his ...... kid?" My eyes widened "don't ever say that shit again" I point at her "why?" She puts her hands up "a kid? Paisley are you insane!"

She shakes her head no "I'm not dealing with a fuckin kid , I'm 21 and living my best life" I explain "he would have told me he had a kid first thing" I say "just a thought" she says "no it's not , I'd be damned" I say

"I'll keep talking to him and see what happens, but promise I ain't finna fight over him" We both get up and make our way back downstairs to where
they all are.

(Zion)
I hear them come back down and look over. "We're back" Kailyn smiles before sitting back down in the seat next to mine. "You were gone a lil while" I say to her "girl problems" she looks at me "ohhh" I nod "not like that , girl talk" she corrects me

"my bad" I say and she laughs a bit "so" She starts and I look at her. "So" I ask "when's the last time you were in a relationship?"

(Kailyn)
"when's the last time you were inna relationship?" I ask him at a tone where only we can each other and he sighs "umm well" he starts. "It's been 3 years" and that kinda shocks me "3 years?!" I say "surprised?!" He smiles "well I mean .... Yeah" I admit "what did you think I was gonna say?"

Honestly like a couple months or so. "Maybe like 2 months , If that" I shrug "or maybe like a new girl every couple weeks ..... days" I say and he looks shocked now "think I'm like a player or something?" He ask "well I just figured you maybe get a lot of girls and never keep them" I say

"Wow .... That hurt" he says "im sorry but it's good to find out you're not" I smile "when was yours?" He ask "a year ago on my birthday. He broke up with me on my birthday" I say "damn!" He says and I look at him "sorry , what a jerk" I nod after he says that "but it's all good now" I nod

"You wanna go out tomorrow?" He ask me "and where at exactly" i look over at him and he shrugs slowly "haven't gotten that far yet" he says which makes me laugh a bit. "There's a new arcade" I suggest "play all day arcade?"

I nod with a smile on my face "not to brag but I'm pretty good at arcade games" I totally just bragged "we'll see about that"