💞Ch.13💞

"Zion we have to talk" he turns towards me with a confused look on his face. "Talk?" He stands up and walks towards me. "Yes" I nod. "Is it a bad talk?" He follows me into my kitchen. "Just be honest with me okay?" I damn near plead.

"I'm worried , you're scaring me" he leans over the kitchen island as I stand on the other side. "Just tell me the truth , that's all I want" I say again. "Talk to me" he says "do you have a girlfriend Zion?" I watch him stand back up fully raising his eyebrow. "A girlfriend?" He chuckles "I'm serious"

He begins to slowly shake his head "I don't have a girlfriend , what makes you think that?" He says "if I did I wouldn't be doing any of this with you" he adds "you're lying!" I point at him "I am not" he gets a little loud "then why can't I come over your house?" I ask "it's complicated"

I suck my teeth at his response "complicated? You mean a girlfriend" I say "I don't have a girlfriend Kailyn" same ass answer! "You calling her baby and all that and telling her you love her" i point out "what are you talking about" he puts his hands up in confusion. "Your girlfriend obviously"

He just looks confused and stupid. "For the last time I don't have a fuckin girlfriend" okay maybe he's getting mad now but I don't care. "Just tell me the truth!" I shout "I hate liars and you know that" I tell him "I am telling you the truth" he says in the same tone as me "then who the fuck is Melanie?!"

His face goes to confused to tense. Like he's been caught . Dumbass. This whole time he's been messing with me he has had a girlfriend. That kills me. He basically cheated on her with ME! I feel horrible. I should have brought this up sooner.

I never wanna be apart of something like this. I'm a home wrecker. Poor girl her man just out here cheating. What if he has other girls too? And I'm just another hoe to him?! I'm not a fuckin hoe I'll tell you that

"Huh? Who the fuck is Melanie Zion?" I yell . He's pissing me off fr now. "My daughter Kailyn okay?" My jaw drops and I just look at him.

His daughter?!?! He has a kid?!? That entire time he's had a kid?!? And didn't tell me or think maybe he should tell me? Paisley was right. A Fuckin kid dude! He's a dad!?! What the actual fuck? That should of been the first thing he told me. It's not just some thing, it's a whole human.

That changes everything. I'm 21 years old. I wasn't planning on having a kid anytime soon. I know shes not my kid but if I date her dad then that's pretty damn close right?! I'm not fit for a kid? I like to go out party , come home and party some more.

Also he should have told me that. That is not cool. What if he was never gonna tell me? He was just dragging me along hiding like the biggest secret ever. He's a fuckin dad! Oh my god.

"Your daughter?" I ask in shock and he lowers his head "yeah" he mumbles. I sigh and look around not knowing what to think. "Why .. why didn't you tell me?" I ask. He takes a deep breath "I was just worried" he continues to just mumble "worried because?" I ask

"I didn't know how you'd react and i was worried like if I introduced you to her then you would just leave cause your young and love to go out and party. You don't want a kid especially a kid that's not yours , then you meet a guy that I think you like and I tell you I have a kid and you then leave and I didn't want you to , I wanted to tell you but-"

He's talking to much. I put my finger over his mouth. "Relax" I tell him. "That should have been the first thing you told me" I start "I get it you were nervous but that was not cool for you to keep that from me" I continue "that is a big secret and commitment, a whole human being"

He looks at me "I would wanna know if the guy I was interested in had a kid" I just keep explaining. "Yes it's a risk but i deserved to know that" I finish and he finally stands up straight and looks down at me. "I'm sorry" he apologizes. "I know I should have told you , just worried honestly" he says

"Her mom left cause she didn't wanna stop her party life and you love to party , I didn't want you to meet her and she maybe like you and you leave" he says "i also didn't wanna scare you away , I like you , I do and I'm sorry" he says again. "I understand if this isn't what you want and if you wanna stop this , totally understandable"

I'm upset I am , I just wish he told me. But a kid isn't gonna scare me away. I mean kids do scare me but not that bad lol. I do like Zion , I don't wanna stop doing what whatever we're doing.

"I wouldn't leave" I shake my head and you see just relief come across his face. "Yes it's very unexpected and a big big thing but it doesn't scare me away" I chuckle. "It doesn't" he ask "no , but kinda nervous" I put my hands on his shoulders. "It's also exciting" I tell him 

"But no more secrets" I say "swear" he puts his hand up. I get up on my tippie toes and give him a quick kiss. "I also have to meet her" I tell her "of course , you will don't worry" we smile. "So tell me about her" I grab his hand and take him back to the couch to sit down next to each other.

"Well"