💞Ch.12💞

"I'm hereeeeeee" I sing as I walk into the studio where the boys are. "Heyyy" They all say. "I bought alcohol" I wave the bottles around making them chuckle. "We are doing serious business here" Brandon says "so let's loosen up with some shots" I set the bottles down before making my way over to Zion on one of the couches.

It's been about 2 weeks since the day he came over my house. We been talking for about a month now. We talk everyday. Hang out all of the fuckin time. Been chilling with the boys a lot too. Paisley went down to visit her family yesterday. She'll be back some time next week.

"Hey hey hey" I sit next to him "how was your day" I ask "really good, we got a date for the Album" he says "oouu when is it?" I ask "don't tell her!" Edwin points at us "whyyyy" I ask "we don't want the world knowing yet" he answers. "You think imma snitch or some" I ask

"well" he starts but I cut him off by turning toward Zion.

"When?" I ask again "June 25th" he says "that's a long time" I say "it's may 5th now its not that long" Nick chimes in "long enough" I shrug. "Anyways who wants a shot?" I ask as I make my way over to the bottles. "Me!" Nick says "Nick we have to record this song" Austin says "one shot won't hurt" nick walks over and says "that's the spirit"

I pour two for Nick and I . We cheers and down the shot as the rest of the boys look on. "See not that bad" I say "I'm Botta die" Nick says holding his chest "oh lighten up" I pat his shoulder before making my way back to Zion "you want one?" I offer "no thanks , not right now at least"

(1 and a Half later)

We been here almost two hours now and they are starting to pack up their stuff. "Where are you going after this?" I ask him "up to you" he says picking up his stuff "why don't we go to your place?"

(Zion)

"Why don't we go to your place?" My eyes widened at the question. I wanna bring her over I do but Melanie is there. I'm nor ready for that. I know if I wanna take things to the next level with Kailyn I have to introduce them and tell her I actually have a daughter.

I hope she's not mad that I didn't tell her at first and I hope she doesn't leave when I do tell her the truth. I actually am starting to like like her. A lot, maybe I should have been honest in the first place but it's too late now.

"Umm maybe another day?" I suggest "you never want me to come over there, why?" She ask. I have no clue what to say. I'm not just gonna tell her here. "Just because" my stupid ass answer. "Okay then" she grabs her purse "my house?" She ask "yeah , your house" I nod my head.

My brother currently has Mel at my place. I told him everything that's going on. He thinks I'm a dumbass but what's new honestly. I always just tell Melanie I'm going to the studio and to work , plus sometimes that's the honest truth.

"I'll be in the car , hurry up please" she says before making her way outside. "Still haven't told her" Brandon shakes his head "I know I know" I say "that should have been the first thing you told her" Nick says "that's a make or break situation" He adds "I know that dude" I nod a couple of times.

"When are you gonna tell her?" Austin looks over at me "I don't know" I answer "I really don't know" I repeat. "You better figure it out , you can't live this double life forever!" Austin says "double life?!" I question "one life you got a girl and no child , other life you got a child and no girl"

I roll my eyes "I will figure it out" I assure them "he lying" Brandon points at me "you gon get caught up" Edwin actually says something. "It'll be fine , I'll tell her soon enough" I say my goodbyes before making my way outside. I see her in the car waiting for me so I don't waste anymore time.

"Finally" she starts the car when I get in "sorry I had to tell the boys stuff" i apologize as she starts driving towards her house.

She only lives maybe 10 minutes away so we arrive there before we know it. We walk into her house "home sweet home dude" she says "haven't been here all day?" I ask as I close her door "I was here all day but I missed it" we both laugh and take a seat on her couch.

"Hungry or anything" she moves closer to me as she ask "naw , we ate at the studio" I tell her. Then she plants a quick peck on my lips outta nowhere. "I can get use to that" I put my hand on her lower back as she looks through stuff to watch on tv. "I'll be back , need to grab something out the bathroom"

She gets up and walks towards her nearest bathroom. As soon as she walks in my phone rings and my brothers contact pops up on the screen.

(Kailyn)
I grab my extra charger. Why is it in my bathroom you ask? had to charger my speaker for the shower. I walk out but stop in my tracks because I hear him on the phone. "Hello" I hear and stay in the hallway to listen. "Wassup?" Is this bad? "Soon soon , I'm serious" he says. "I'll be home later Melanie" That girl again?

All this fun I been having with Zion I forgot the whole girlfriend thing! "I promise baby" BABY?! He really do got a girlfriend bro? A couple more things are said and I keep listening "see you soon , I love you" He hangs up and I walk in

"Zion we have to talk"