💗Ch.3💗

Now I have just woken up and I have the biggest headache I could ever imagine. I just remember getting to the club , dancing , drinking obviously , meeting those guys and I kinda remember leaving the club. Just a bit tho.

I know Paisley is downstairs sleeping. She just ended up coming to my house after. I should go check on her and make sure she's alive lol. But first I need to shower and get myself together.

(40 minutes later)

"Paisley" I walk downstairs saying. She sits up from the couch "please tell me you have some advil or aleve or something" she says "I got you" I walk into the kitchen and grab a water bottle as well as some pills . "Here go" I hand them to her and she takes him immediately. "What a night" she mumbles "I had lots of fun well what I remember was a lot of fun" I say and she laughs "same here literally"

I sit next to her on couch "those guys were cool" she adds "yeah even though they tried to steal our booth" I shrug "I had fun with them" she said "I did too" I agree "did we get their numbers" I ask "I didn't" she says "well guess they were just people in the club" I say
"Yeah but that one was so fine" I sigh "the quiet one?" She ask "yeah" I nod

"he was boring" she says "well he said he use to like the party scene but not anymore" I tell her "He said he has bigger things to focus on" I add "mysterious?" She looks at me "or maybe he just grew outta of that part of his life" I shrug my shoulders "But it's not like we're gonna see them again"

Zion)

"Mel please stop yelling" Nick says to her "but why" she shouts and then giggles "because all your uncles have headaches" I tell her "sick?" She looks at the 4 of them "basically" Edwin nods "aww you need medicine" she walks up to Edwin and says "we'll be okay" he picks her up and smiles "ice cream will help" She says and points to the freezer

"no no ice cream" I
shake my head at her. She looks at me.
"Daaaaad whyyyyy" she whines "you haven't ate breakfast yet , and we are not doing ice cream for breakfast... again"
I explain "dad said no" she looks at the boys "well maybe later" Brandon tells her.

Edwin sets her down and she goes back to her lil iPad. "Last night was fun" Austin says "I had a good time" Nick points at himself "I did too" Edwin says "great time in a while" Brandon adds on "did you have fun?" Nick looks at me "it was fine" i shrug "you didn't even do anything last night" Brandon says "I didn't even wanna go in the first place"

They look at each other "those girls were fun to hang with" Edwin brings up "yeah they were , we didn't even get their numbers or anything" Austin says "maybe we'll see em again at the club" Brandon guesses then they look at me

"those girls were cool" Nick says "I guess" I say "you were talking to ummm Kailyn" Brandon points out "okay?" I question "okay? Think she's cute?" He ask "what are you guys getting at" I shake my head "basically so you wanna be single ...., forever?" Nick questions "oh god , don't start this" I demand "what? Just asking"

I sigh "it's doesn't matter , all I need is my daughter and I'll be great" I say "yeah but-" I cut Austin off "but nothing" I shake my head "so you think she's not pretty?" Nick says "I didn't say that" I point at them "so you do think she's pretty" they smile "didn't say that either" I point again

"We aren't gonna see them ever again anyways" I say "but if we did you'd ... talk to her?" Brandon smirks "give it up" I tilt my head "I know you think she's pretty" Nick says "and who knows we might see then again" he adds "if I wanna date someone I'll date someone" I smile "if we just so happen to bump into them again you should talk to her"

"Let it go guys"

(Kailyn)

""It's my time to go" Paisley stands up. We been sitting here talking and watching tv for about 2 hours. "Text me when you get home" I say "will , love you" she grabs her things and heads to the door "love youu too" she walks out and shuts the door. I let out a deep sigh.