💗Ch.6💗

"Oh" there that man go. Damn bruh he's so fuckin fine. "Oouu your chance" she says "bitch don't hype me up" I look at her "I'm shocked you came" Brandon says to him "well here I am" he says. It's Zion right? Hell yeah I remember a fine ass man's name.

"Where's Melanie?" Edwin ask "upstairs sleep" and I look at Paisley "he has a girlfriend?!" Well there goes my chance.

Paisley looks at me "damn" she says "just my fuckin luck" I shake my head "should I still go for it?" I ask "a little flirting never hurt no body" she says "ehh That's a lie but we'll go with it" I nod "Remember uh Kailyn and Paisley" We look up to the sound of our names and he's looking right over here. "from the club" he nods.

"It was her birthday" he points at me but looks at Austin. He fuckin remembers of course. Even thought he wasn't partying "Yup" Austin "are you in the band too?" Paisley ask him "yeah I just don't live here , I live umm with someone else" he says . HIS GIRLFRIEND FUCK! I find a cute boy and he's taken . It's always something. Never just right.

"We heard one of the songs , you guys are good" Paisley says "which one?" He ask "trust" Brandon says as Nick comes back down. "You gotta hear our new one , it hasn't came out but it is soon" Zion says "show them H2L"

And they did and I think I love it. Who woulda thought? Not me. They're actually good like deadass. "I like that one better than trust" I say "you guys are talented" paisley says and Zion finally takes a fuckin seat. But not close enough to me however I'll give him some time.

Like don't be shy boy

"What's your boy band name" I ask "PrettyMuch" Brandon answer me "huh?" I ask "pretty .... Much" he slows down "why?" I ask "it was just a thing we would say and it became the name" Nick says and I nod "you know it fits y'all" I smile "what's that supposed to mean?" Edwin ask "nothing bad , trust me"

PrettyMuch? Pretty ..... much , PrettyMuch mhm. I'm feeling it. It just flows off the lips real nice . Prettymuch yeah I love it.
It does fit them , i don't know why but it just does you know? It's them.

It's now been another hour of us being here listening to music , talking , having a good time and all that. "Then we moved here" Paisley finishes up her story "we sometimes go back home for holidays and stuff" I add "yeah Same with all of us" Nick points at him and the boys "it's nice being away tho even though yeah we miss our families but I like having my own home" I explain

"Right , well the 4 of us live together but same difference" Austin says then chuckles.
"Hey where's your bathroom" I ask "come on I'll show you" Edwin says and I follow him upstairs out the basement door "down that hall , last door" he points "thank you Edwin" I walk down and then into the bathroom before shutting the door.

(Edwin)
I make sure she gets to the right door before heading back to the basement but then I hear Melanie from upstairs "DAD!" She yells and I hurry upstairs into the room she's in. "DAD- Edwin?" She looks at me

"what's wrong Mel" I walk over to her as she sits on the bed "where's my dad?" She ask "downstairs why?" I ask "tell him to come see me please" I smile at her "I'll tell him"

(Zion)

Edwin comes back downstairs "Zion" he calls out and I look up as he motions me over . I walk over to him. "Mel needs you" he tells me "is she okay?" I ask and my heart starts racing "yeah she just wants you" he lets me know. "Thanks" I nod before walking upstairs to the main floor then all the way upstairs into the bedroom she's in.

"Dad!" She exclaims "hey baby" I sit next to her "uncle Edwin told me you wanted me" I smile at her "I want the tv on" she points "it's late Mel , you should be sleeping" I tell her "please dad" she puts her hands together "please" she makes that face. You know what I'm talking about.

"Please please please" she taps my hand over and over. "What do you wanna watch?" She gets real comfy with a smile on her face. "Umm Daniel Tiger" she says and I put it on cause why not.

(Kaylin)

I walk out the bathroom after washing my hands. I walk back down the hall and accidentally bump into ..... someone? I stumble back a bit before looking up and I mean up. "Sorry" he says "thats my bad" he apologizes. Mhm don't even after to apologize wit his fine ass.

"It's fine shoulda watched where I was going" more like he shoulda watched but it's fine you know. He can run over and I'd apologize honestly but that's besides the points never mind yall.

"Naw naw that was my fault" he says . Whatever you say sexy. I smile before I begin to walk towards the basement door "hey uhh" I hear him start and I look back at him "yeah?" I ask "well umm you know never mind actually" he says. Ugh. I turn back around and open the door

"actually" he says and I turn back around "sorry" he apologizes "but can I Maybe get your .... Umm number?" Say swear bro. I don't wanna smile to big and look like a fuckin dork but oh my gawd. Wait doesn't he have a girlfriend. Fucking Melanie or some type shit. Fuck it ..... "sure" he walks over to me and pulls his phone out letting me grab it.

I put my number in before handing it back "I'm Zion" he says and I giggle "yeah I know"

He walks past me "will you tell paisley it's time to go" I ask him "I gotchu" no I got you boy.

He walks down and I gotta freak out a bit. He wanted my NUMBER?!??!?!!! . I just won bitch. Hopefully I can keep fuckin winning.