Chapter 8:"Letters...?"

"Gege!!"Hua Cheng's bright face enveloped Xie Lian's gaze and made his lips immediately turn up into a smile.

"Good morning San Lang,"He said his voice was sweet like honey and his hands itched to touch him.

"How was your night? Did you sleep well?"Hua Cheng's voice rang sweet as well and his obsidian eye glicined bright as he stared into Xie Lian's dark chocolate ones.

"Mhm, it was fine.."In truth Xie Lian hadn't slept that much at all, imagining this moment play over and over again, only getting winks of sleep as he imagined Hua Cheng's lips, his hands, and other things that are too embarrassing to mention to Hua Cheng outright.Hua Cheng's eyes flickered from Xie Lian's eyes and then down, his lips perked up into a smirk as if realizing what Xie Lian was thinking in the darkness of night.At the thought Xie Lian blushed and looked away.

" H-how about San Lang?How did you sleep?"Xie Lian asked and Hua Cheng chuckled and smiled warmly.

"Not a wink,"

They walked to English Class, so close that their shoulders bumped against each other even though the halls were vast with little to no people walking in them.Xie Lian reached his slender fingers to Hua Cheng's. Hua Cheng smiled warmly as he turned to Xie Lian and held his hand.Xie Lian's heart thrummed and shook with a warmth brewing in his stomach.Xie Lian's hand grabbed harder as his face burned pink.

"I really want to kiss you..."Hua Cheng whispered and Xie Lian's face burned Crimson.

"Mhn...me too."Xie Lian whispered back and then his eyes scanned the hall, not seeing anyone around he stopped and turned fully to face Hua Cheng. Hua Cheng's eye widened but glinted with admiration and love.

"Gege..."Hua Cheng's voice ran thick as he leaned against the closest wall, pulling Xie Lian along, chest to chest as they're faces inched closer.Xie Lian instinctively wrapped his arms around Hua Cheng, allowing his fingers to trail in to his raven hair.They're lips pressed together gently, softly moving, caressing.They're breath deepened into gasps as tongues flicked and twirled.Xie Lian's face flushed at this, his body heating up and burning like fire, a feverish and warm heat enveloping his body from his toes upward.He blinked his eyes open when a quiet noise came to his ears.At first he thought it was Hua Cheng, but then he realized quickly that Hua Cheng's eye wasn't closed, instead it was open and looking to the side.Xie Lian followed his gaze and he breathed sharply making him swallow saliva.He choked and hacked, doubling over as his face heated like magma.Hua Cheng immediately bent down to pat softly at his back but he continued to cough as he refused to look at the figure he had seen.His face grew immensely red in just a few seconds, in just an instant he wished that his head was buried under cold soil where he couldn't see or hear anything.

"Urm...sorry...I didn't mean to interrupt you too.."Shi Qingxuan's voice rang into Xie Lian's ears making his already red face steam.

"...no...it's fine..."Xie Lian let out a hoarse reply as Hua Cheng continued to rub his back attentively

"Gege, are you alright?''Hua Cheng's voice was soft and Xie Lian immediately felt his body relax and his racing heart began to sturr for a different reason.

"Um..yea..thank you San Lang..."Xie Lian said softly, his throat scratchy as he recovered from the coughing fit.Xie Lian eventually able to calm down, stood up, and allowed Hua Cheng's hand to rest against his back in support.Xie Lian cleared his throat as he looked over to Shi Qingxuan who was smiling softly."We should probably head to class..."Xie Lian said and Hua Cheng nodded and Shi Qingxuan smiled awkwardly but nodded all the same.

"Sure,"Shi Qingxuan said softly and then he walked closer to the couple and the three started back down the hall to reach they're classroom. Hua Cheng watched Xie Lian and snickered, his eyes glimmering with amusement as he stared at the face that was painted with a hot red blush. Once they reached the classroom Hua Cheng tapped on Xie Lian's shoulder as he bent to whisper into his ear.