Chapter 10: Forever Yours,

Dear Gege,
It's hard to believe you've been gone for over a year now. It's hard not to say that I've missed you every second of every day. But I know this has always been something you wanted to do.And I pray that you succeed in all your endeavors.

As I'm writing this, little E-ming is cuddling up on the bed you gave him.I'm sure he's just as excited to see you as I am. We're as ecstatic as ever for Gege to visit.

Sincerely San Lang,

Dear San Lang,

I miss you more than words can say. It's felt like years since I last saw you (and E-ming). Maybe we could visit each other soon? I know finals are coming up soon, so I wouldn't want to impose on your studies. I hope you're doing well, and I hope you're not overworked. I've listened to more of your music, I know you wanted to keep it a secret until the album was out but I really wanted to hear that voice that I love so much! Your singing is as enchanting as ever.I hope to hear it in person soon! I've been wondering this a lot in these long nights and early mornings, but would it be possible—if you would like to, of course—move here? I know this is a big ask but, I hope you can indulge this selfish one's request.And if you can't that's fine too. Just know I love you.

Sincerely,
Your Gege:
Xie Lian

Dear Gege,
First of all thank you for thinking of me.It makes me happier than words can say. My studies are going fine, my writing is as crude as ever as my English teacher like to say.You could never impose on me.Afterall you must also be overworked, I'm not the only one with finals to deal with.So maybe I should be apologizing for imposing on you? There's so much I want to say, but all I can think to write is yes. I would be honored to live with you. To see you everyday and to know I'll see you in every tomorrow. I want that so badly it almost hurts to breathe.So gege, Xie Lian, My Beloved, just know that I'll be waiting for when I can come to you, and be by your side.

Forever Yours,
Hong-er.
San Lang.
Hua Cheng.