𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄

Reveal

He must've sensed my presence because he turned around and his heavy eyes slowly trailed over my revealed body. I walked to the edge of the pool where he was, and his hand reached out for my waist. He carefully lifted me inside the pool while touching my burning skin and causing shivers to crawl up my back.

My body slid against his wet one, and my breathing deepened.

"You've been avoiding me." I whispered, softly. "Why?"

His stare was fixated on me, he was focusing on my chest heaving up and down. His fingers dug even deeper against my hips, he was fighting every instinct in his body.

"I'm afraid I might ruin your innocence." He replies very bluntly. "The last thing I want to do is scare you."

"Scare me?"

"The things I want to do to you, to your body, it might be too much for you."

My eyes flickered with innocence, my lips slightly pucker with curiosity, it was confusing deciding between my innocence and desires.

"Show me." I said.

His eyes practically had flames inside of them, his breathing was now as deep as mine as he focused on my plumped lips. His huge tatted hand left my hips and softly crawled up where his fingers tightened around my neck, my lips parted when he dragged me closer to his mouth.

"Open your legs, angel." He said, very roughly.

|

|

Spotify playlist: His Undoing
The bogeyman and his angel

|

Contains

A girl who's memory is completely gone, a bogeyman preying on her innocence.

Contains A girl who's memory is completely gone, a bogeyman preying on her innocence

"Get on your knees and open your mouth, angel."

|

  "Take off all your clothes and lay down on the bed with your legs open

"Take off all your clothes and lay down on the bed with your legs open."

|

WARNINGS

•violence

•psychological games

•sex  scenes

•strong language

•mental illnesses

•sexual abuse

•drug abuse

Dates

Once every two weeks, but it might change if it does you'll see it on my message board.

Copyright

His Undoing. ©2022, sexsationella. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Please please don't copy my book, everyone is very bright, you can create your own story, you could even private message me and I'll help you
If you do copy my book I will send my mommy after you:)

Author notes

Hey guys! It's El.
(I don't recommend it to softies)

Also, I just want to say welcome back to my readers who've been here since day one and welcome to my new readers. If you are new, this collection is apart of my venomous series. I recommend of course reading the very first book which is Temptation but if you can't than I highly recommend reading His Obsession which is about the twins parents and history.

There will be two books in this collection for both twin boys, the second book will come out right after this one.

I hope you guys enjoy!!