H I S B R O T H E R

I curled the last piece of my hair, I did very light curls today just for fun

       I curled the last piece of my hair, I did very light curls today just for fun. I wore a pink crop top and a long white shirt, it was something quick and easy. My window was slightly open allowing the cold breeze to brush across my rosy cheeks, the sound of grunting came from outside and my face peeked from behind the curtains.

They're boxing out there, red and black gloves and abs for days. I picked up the end of my skirt and walked out of my room, my legs skipped a few of the stairs getting downstairs even quicker. I pushed open the sliding door, they were fighting on the grass with each other like enemies. Knox was standing beside them with his arms across his chest, his eyes were watching every muscle, every punch, every kick like he was training them.

"Being gone for so long, you've lost your touch, brother." Alistair said, with a very snarky tone. They both were shirtless, sweaty, and covered in different tattoos.

His brother chuckled while shaking his head, Alistair tried swinging but was dodged and his brother's fist landed against his cheek and his knee was then slammed against his stomach. Alistair fell back, hunched back and gasping for air.

"Brother, we all know who's the better twin." His brother said while flexing both his biceps and I imagine a smug smirk, so in many ways, they're alike.

"Boss, if you don't get up right now and kick his scrawny ass, I will shoot the both of you." Knox said, his hand grasping the weapon tucked inside his waistband.

Alistair lifted his head while licking his bloody split lip, the sight itself was the hottest thing I'd ever seen. His hair was drenched, his chest was all red and covered with marks, and his body was just art. He got into a fighting position with his gloves blocking his face, his eyes were solely focused on his brother.

"Come on, pussy." He said, very dangerously with his chest.

"If I win, we're going to the club tonight and you're inviting Zuri." His brother says, who's Zuri?

Alistair tightens his lips. "And if I win, you leave right now."

His brother gets into position with his gloves also covering his face. "Always trying to get rid of me, why? I'm so much fun."

Alistair lunged first, his fist repeatedly punching his brother at every angle he could manage to reach. His brother steps back almost dodging all of them, I could see it on both their faces, everything is a competition with them. I walked forward just trying to get a better look but the grass underneath me shifted causing a distraction for Alistair, his eyes connected with mine.

Oh no.

His brother jabbed his foot right behind his knee, Alistair fell to the ground and his brother immediately put him in a headlock right before punching his stomach a few times just to weaken him a little.

"Say it." His brother mumbled, clearly struggling to keep him down. "Say it, fucker."

Alistair wasn't saying anything besides trying to work his way out of being under his brother, I was starting to get worried when his neck was starting to turn red. It was written all over my face, why wasn't he tapping out? He's so stubborn that he rather die than lose to his brother.